Porsha

"Hello. I can't take your call right now, but please leave me a message after the beep.", Miss Crawly' voicemail came on the phone as Buster tried to reach her.
It beeped, "Miss Crawly, it's me, Mr. Moon. I haven't hear from you in a while. I'm starting to worry here.", he said.

"Moons!"
Buster and (Y/N) turning seeing Mr. Crystal walking to them.
"Mr. Crystal."
"Your set designs are a disgrace!", he complained.
"What?", (Y/N) asked annoyed.
Mr. Crystal glared at them but then laughed, "I'm just messing with you two. Where's your sense of humour, huh?", he patted Buster on the head.
Buster laughed with him but (Y/N) didn't still annoyed.
"Anyway, this is my daughter, Porsha."
"Hey!", Porsha greeted taking off her sunglasses.
"Nice to meet you, Porsha.", Buster greeted back.
"She wants to meet Calloway. Big fan, aren't you, baby?", Crystal said.
"Oh, my gosh. I'm, like, so into vintage right now."
"So where is he?"
"Uh... well, I-- I'm not expecting Clay on set just yet. I mean--", Buster tried to explain.
"Wait. Is this like a "sky-fi" show?", Porsha asked.
"Uh... sci-fi? Yes. Yes, it is."
"Oh, my gosh, I love sky-fi."
"Mr. Moon! Miss Moon! We're ready on the tower.", someone shouted from the platform.
"Oh. Thank you, Sasha.", (Y/N) yelled then turned to Crystal, "We're gonna rehearse, Mr. Crystal, so..."
"Yeah. You go and do your rehearsing thing. Go, go, go."
"Playback."
The frog at the display put the music on with his tongue then continued to read the newspaper.

On the platform, Sasha put the hook on Rosita's back.
"Okay, all set. Just remember to release the safety catch before you jump, okay?", Sasha informed.
"Okay, yeah.", Rosita exhales as she walked towards the end.

"Is Mommy gonna jump off that, (Y/N)?", one of Rosita's kids asked.
"She sure is."

If you want it, take it
I should have said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can't pretend anymore

At the end, Rosita gasped as she looked down, "Oh, my gosh. Gunter!", and fell on her knees.
"Mr. Moon, (Y/N), I think Rosita is having, like, a major freak-out up here.", Gunter shouted.
"Oh, no.", Buster and (Y/N) rushed to the lift.
"Hey, Moons, you really think the mommy pig's gonna pull this off?", Crystal asked.
"Mommy pig"?", Norman turned to him offended.
"Absolutely, sir! Believe us, there's nothing Rosita can't do.", Buster said as the lift went up.

Once up, Rosita hyperventilated, "I can't do this."
"Why didn't you tell us you were afraid of heights?", (Y/N) asked.
"I wasn't. I mean, I've never been afraid in my whole life before. But I... Suddenly, I just... I don't know what happened to me. Did my kids see that?"
"Hey, you guys. What's going on up here?", Porsha asked.

What is she doing here?

"Who is that?", Rosita asked
"That's Porsha, Mr. Crystal's daughter.", (Y/N) answered.
"Ooh! Can I try?", Porsha held up a harness.
"No, no, no, no, no. I can't let you jump off here.", Buster disagreed.
"Daddy! He won't let me jump!", she yelled to her father.
"Spoiled brat!", (Y/N) mumbled.
"Moon, come on, let her do the thing.", Crystal said.
"Yay!", Porsha put the harness and ran to the end.
"Porsha, wait!", Buster tried to stop her but she jumped.
"Whee! Whee! Whoo-hoo-hoo! I love it!Whoo-hoo! It's easy!", she cheered as she flew around.
"All right, let's get you down, Rosita.", Buster held his hand to Rosita as he helped her to the lift.
"Oh, my gosh, you guys! This is exactly like the dream I had last night. Seriously. You were all there. And you, and you, and that funny-looking guy over there. All of you! And you two asked me to sing for ya."
"We... We did?", (Y/N) wondered.
"Yeah! And so, I was like ...", she cleared her throat.

This girl is on fire
She's walking on fire
This girl is on fire

She came down and sat on the mattress.
"Well, that's a lovely dream you had there, Porsha.", Sasha handed (Y/N) the helmet, "Okay, everybody, back to first positions, please. Here, Rosita. You wanna try with the helmet this time?"
Rosita took the helmet, "Oh. But now I know what the dream meant. Yeah. She's afraid. She'll never be able to play the part.", Porsha said as she took the helmet from Rosita and put it on, "But here I am, and I'm young and I'm not afraid at all."
"We can't give you Rosita's part, Porsha. End of--", (Y/N) got interrupted by Crystal grabbing her arm.
"Moons, walk with me."

They walked further away from the others.
"What's wrong with you, huh? What, you got a kink in your think?"
"We wrote this part for Rosita, sir.", (Y/N) clarified.
"Yeah. Let me tell you something, Moons. What you got here is an opportunity to make me happy. And when an opportunity like that comes along, you'd better grab it.", he grabbed her and Buster by their collar, "You get me?"
"Uh..."
"What? You don't think my daughter's good enough for your show?"
"No, Mr. Crystal. I think she's wonderful.", Buster said.
"Oh, good. So you'll figure it out."
(Y/N) sighed, "Yes, we'll figure it out."
"Daddy, I'm hungry for French toast.", Porsha yelled.
"Jerry!", Crystal let (Y/N) and Buster go leaving them on the Saturn ring.
"Yes, sir."
"Get her some French toast. And by the way, I like the set. That whole rings-moving-around thing. Creative. Quirky. I like it.", he left with his bodyguards.
"Bye, Daddy!"

As (Y/N) and Buster turned around the planet, they saw Rosita who still had a frightened look.
"You okay?", (Y/N) asked
"A little shaky, but I'm okay."
"Yeah. You know... Look, maybe this is for the best, huh? I mean, you really were scared up there.", Buster said.
"Right."
"We'll write you another part, Rosita. A really, really great part."
"You all right?", Ash asked Rosita.
"Oh, I'm fine."
"Really?", Johnny wondered.
"Yes. You're all very sweet, but like Mr. Moon says, this is a probably for the best."
"Seriously?", Meena asked.
"Seriously, I am completely fine with this.", Rosita smiled to reassure everybody.

In the evening

In the bathroom, Rosita cried on the floor next to the bathtub as she held her knees, her mascara running down.
"Hey, honey.", Norman opened the door, "Are you-- You sure you're not, you know, upset?"
She wiped her tears away as she stood up, "No, I'm good. Can I please just have the bathroom to myself for five minutes?"
"You got it.", he closed the door, "Okay, kids, go get you jammies on!"
Rosita looked in the mirror as she continued to cry.

-----------------

At the Royalty Rental Cars, an employee just rented a car to a customer.
"Thank you for choosing to drive with Royalty. All right. Bye-bye.", he waved as the customer drove away.
There's music playing as Miss Crawly drove the completely destroyed car in front of the employee who opened his mouth in shock.
"Hello, young sir. Um... Oh, yes. You'll be pleased to hear I did bring it back with a full tank.", She said.
Suddenly the airbag set off straight to her face then started to deflate.

And two more chapter updated. I will take a break tomorrow because I have to prepare everything for Tuesday because I'm going on vacation with my parents. I will take the DVD of the movie with me so I can watch it during the trip and update more chapters when I can.

Thank you my dear fans. Coment.