Convincing Clay Calloway

In an abandoned park house, Johnny was praticing his steps with the music. As he came to the balance on the baton, he did it.
"Step, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. Yes!", but he then fell on the ground.
"Whoa, mate. You're not ready to be busting out these moves.", Nooshy said over him.
"Sorry."
"Look at you.", she helped him up, "Klaus has thrown you in the deep end and drained out all of your confidence like...", she imitated slurping making Johnny laugh.
She changed the music, "Don't worry. We'll build up to it step-by-step. Just forget what Klaus told you and go with the flow."

She did the moves which Johnny followed. In these two days, Nooshy trained Johnny making him better and better.

Two days later

In the rehearsal room, Johnny and Ryan performed as Johnny danced like Nooshy trained him, making Ryan and the dancers looked at him in awe, even (Y/N). The two balanced on the baton getting in perfectly as everybody cheered. As they climbed off, all the dancers surroundid Johnny, congratulating him.

"Now, didn't you say you were gonna eat your hat?", Nooshy mentioned to Klaus
"Yeah.", (Y/N) took his hat and rubbed it against his belly, "Well there you go. Mmm. Yum-yum.", then joined the cheering dancers as Nooshy followed her.

Klaus grabbed back his hat as he glared at Johnny. Johnny smiled but then it fell as he saw how angry Klaus was. Klaus breathed heavily throwing his stick on the ground. He put his hat back and made the "I'm watching you" sign to Johnny.

Meena's was in the tailor room getting her costume measured while eating an ice cream.
"Girl, that is your fourth today.", the tailor mentioned.
"I know, I know. But I can't stop.", Meena watched out the window how the male elephant distributed ice creams to the customers, "It's 'cause I really want to talk to him. But... but when I get close, I get nervous, so... so I just buy another ice cream."

-----------------

Clay hammered a sign to warn the people from the electric fence as Buster talked to him.
"Uh, honestly, th-this is gonna be the greatest show I have ever made. Whoa!", he yelped as Clay threw the hammer past him in the bow, "And when you see the sets and the..."
Clay grabbed the hose, "Turn on that tap for me."
"Tap? Uh, sure.", Buster went to the tap and turned it on, "So, anyway..."
He saw Clay had the hose in his direction and got sprayed that it made him fall in the lake.
Clay laughed as Ash came with two cups, "Upsy-daisy."
"Moon, you okay?", Ash called.
"I'm okay!"
Ash held the cup out to Clay, "It's tea. You drink it."
Clay took the cup as Buster ran back to them, completely soaked.
"I promise, this is going to be the most wonderful... I mean, fantastic show ever."
Clay took a sip but looked disgusted, "Did you put honey in this?"
"A-And the ending? Oh, boy. I mean, i-it's gonna end with you and your song...", Clay growled at him, "You don't want to do the show."
"Besides, lost my singing voice, so..."
"Your voice sounds fine to me.", Ash said as Clay went to water the plants, "This... This is all because you lost your wife and daughter, isn't it?"
"Okay, porcupine. We're not talking about my Ruby and my (f/f)."

(A/N In case you forgot, (f/f) means favorite flower as nickname from Clay)

"Look, I know they inspired so many of your songs..."
"All of my songs."
"Right. I... I can't imagine what it must be like to lose someone so special, even two, but do you think this is what Ruby and (f/f) would've wanted for you? I mean, you out here on your own and never singing again?"
"No, y-you don't understand. There's... there's no rock star living here anymore."
"Clay, you just need to play again. Your songs will bring you back. You can. You can reconnect with..."
"No, I can't!", he yelled startling Ash, "I haven't even heard one of my songs in over 15 years. And for good reason.", he dropped the hose as he calmed down, "Ruby and (Y/N) were everything. And I don't like honey in my tea.", he dropped the cup as he walked to his house.
Buster sighed, "He's not gonny change his mind."
"He will. But you should go back.", Ash said.
"Me? What about you?"
"I just need time with him. I can't just leave him like this."