Rehearsals

"And one, two, three, four ...", Klaus counted as the dancers performed, "five, six, seven, eight. We're dancing. We're dancing. We're holding. We're holding."
Johnny tried to follow but he had difficulties.
"Stay on pointe, shuffle, and hold! I said, "hold," Johnny. He's not holding. And one, two, three, four ..."
"All right, I am trying.", Johnny said.
Klaus corrected his posture, "Let's not forget, this is Redshore City, not your little local theatre. And five, six, seven, eight. Ryan, that was excellent. Johnny, you are doing it wrong. That was awful. Five, six ..."
Buster and (Y/N) came up to Johnny, "Come on, Johnny. You can do better.", Buster encouraged.
"Buster, it's his first time doing this.", (Y/N) mentioned.
"Yeah and he's freaking me out!", Johnny complained.
"Johnny!"
"I'm trying!"
"Thrust! And thrust! And trust!", Klaus said he thrusted his arms forward and back, "You're not thrusting, Johnny."
"Come on, thrust!", Buster copied.
Annoyed, Johnny followed but the steps then changed.
"Five, six, seven, and tippy-toes, tippy-toes. I don't see your tippy-toes."
"Come on. He's having a laugh.", Johnny complained.
"And he is number-one choreographer.", (Y/N) added annoyed of Klaus's antics.
"Tippy-toes. Come on, let's go." Buster tippy-toed towards the exit as (Y/N) followed him normally.
Johnny copied the steps but Klaus corrected him again.
"Seven, and ... That is rubbish, terribly poor, really bad."

After the rehearsal, Johnny barged into the tailoring room where (Y/N), Rosita and Meena got measured for the costumes.
"That bloke absolutely hates me.", Johnny panted.
"Hang in there, Johnny. The first week's always tough.", Rosita said.
"Yeah, you're right. You're right.", he rubbed his leg from the effort.
"He's just jealous that you have the lead role in this dance instead of his "prized pupils.", (Y/N) kissed him, "Don't let him bring you down."
He nodded.
Buster ran to Meena, "Meena, come and meet your partner."
"Oh, my gosh. He's here?"
"Yep. He's called Darius. Won a ton of awards. And I think you guys are gonna have great chemistry."

If was your boyfriend
I'd never let you go
Keep you on my arm, girl
You'd never be alone
I can be a gentleman
Anything you want

Darius showed a clip of him to Meena.
"Wow. That's really great, Darius.", Meena complimented.
"Ah. Yeah, that's a scene from the last show I was in. I'm sure you heard of it. Hope Against Hope? Gosh, I won every award in town. The Golden Piccolo for Best Crying, the Archer Newman Award for Outstanding Hair. Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway, my costar, she was just like you, Gina. She was --"
"It's Meena."
"Excuse me?"
"My name, it's Meena, not Gina."
"Yeah, okay! In the future, if you could not interrupt me, that would be way better."
"Okay, okay, let's rehearse.", Buster said.

During that conversation, (Y/N) had her mouth open in shock and a raised eyebrow.
"Buster, can I talk before?", she asked with a fake smile.
"Yeah, sure.", he walked to her.
"First, great job on finding a partner for Meena. I'm really proud of you. And second, ...", she congratulated calmly but then freaked out, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? You couldn't have found someone who's more, I don't know, her type."
Buster chuckled nervously.
She sighed, "It doesn't matter. We don't have time to argue this. Let's just rehearse."

Don't want to close my eyes
Don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't want to miss a thing

"No, no, no. This song is not helping her at all.", Buster said.
"It's not the song, Buster, it's him. He's scaring her.", (Y/N) corrected.

When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight

"Oh, boy."
"So, where's Calloway?", Suki asked behind them.
"He'll be here very soon.", Buster said.
"Hmm. Is that so?"
"It is indeed so. In fact, our trusty assistant Miss Crawly is on her way to meet him right now."

-----------------

Miss Crawly drove to Calloway's address listening the music on the radio.

Wake up
Makeup
Doodle
The table
You wanted to

"Your destination is on the right.", the GPS announced.
"On the right. Okay.", she turned sharp right and drove into the forest.

Driving through the bushes, she saw a fence and hit the breaks. She took the fruit basket and walked through the bushes as she came upon the gates. She opened the door and walked towards the house.

"Mr. Calloway? Hello? Is anybody home?", she called as she stepped on a wire.

Fireworks exploded scaring her as she stepped on a wire behind her which made the alarm blare. In the garage, the engine of a motorcycle revved. The animal on the motorcycle drove out then pointed a paintball gun at Miss Crawly shooting the fruit basket out of her hands. She gasped then screamed as she ran towards the gates. The motorcycle followed her as she made through the gate and ran towards the fence trying to climb over it. Paint hit her making her glass fall out of her eye socket.

"Okay, I got you.", she reached for it but looked back and instead put an apple.

Paint continued to be shot at the car as she climbed in and drove backward. The motorcycle stopped at the fence. She saw how the animal took off his helmet revealing an albino lion.

"Clay Calloway!", she wowed but not looking where she drove, the car fell down the hill, over a river and crashed in the trees, "Upsy-daisy."