Crystal finds out

There's nothing holdin' me back

Nooshy pushed the door opened as she looked around in awe.
"Whoa. This is sick!"
"See?"
"Whoa. Mate, look at that. Look at that.", she grabbed a baton who was worked on.
"Hey. Who are you?", the worker asked.
"Ah, it's all right. She's with us.", (Y/N) reassured.
"Pleased to meet you. I'm Nooshy. I'm his dance coach. And I really love that hat."
"She's right. Great hat.", Johnny agreed.
"It suits you.", (Y/N) added.
They walked towards the rehearsal room.

"You think some riffraff street dancer can help you more than me?", Klaus insulted.
"Riffraff?", Nooshy wondered angry.
"Okay, okay. Hang on. She's gonna give some extra lesson, that's all.", Johnny explained.
"Oh, because I, Klaus Kickenklober, master choreographer, am not good enough for Johnny."
"No, that's not what I meant."
"Yes, I'm irrelevant to him. I'm just a stupid, fat, old monkey."
"I don't think that at all."
"I do.", Nooshy said.
"Ditto.", (Y/N) agreed.
Klaus glared at the girls.
"Shh! Please. She's only trying to help me, that's all.", Johnny said.
"Dude, anyway, I only need two days with him.", Nooshy declared.
"Two days? Ha! 200 years, more like.", Klaus laughed.
"Two days. He'll be amazing."
"Oh, really? Well, if he is, I will eat my hat.", he smirked pointing at his hat, sure of it that Johnny will fail.

"Okay, everybody, from the top.", Buster ordered, "Stand by, playback. Lots of energy now, and..."
He heard a groan.
"Wha...?", he gasped.
Miss Crawly entered the studio still covered in paint and the apple in her eye socket.
"Miss Crawly?"
She grabbed him by the collar, "You can't go back there, Mr. Moon. Never. Never."
"What? What happened to you?"
"That lion, you see, he's crazy. Crazy! Oh, he's crazy.", she imitated the paint shots.
"Wow, she's a mess. So, you're not gonna go out there, are you?", Ash asked.
"Gonna have to. I mean..."
"All set over here, Mr. Moon.", the stagehand said.
He spluttered, "Okay. Playback!
Under the stage, Rosita was on the trampoline in a green alien costume with a sad frown.
"Stand by, Rosita. And... action!"
The trampoline shot her up.

Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Look what you made me do
Ooh, look what you made me do

"And cue Porsha."
Porsha took her baton and approached Rosita.

Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Look what you just made me, ooh

Porsha fake hit her as Rosita fell in the hole and landed on the matress.
"Take that, you nasty alien monster.", she acted then asked Buster, "Did I do good?"
Ash, Buster and Gunter looked at her dumbfounded.
"Yeah. That was so good.", Buster fake praised.
"Yay!", she walked to the hole, "Did you hear that? He thinks I'm awesome."
Rosita groaned as she fell back on the matress.
"Okay, she cannot act.", Ash complained.
"Shh. I know. I know. But I got to keep Mr. Crystal happy.", Buster said.
"Take that, you nasty alien monster.", Porsha acted around as Suki approached them.
"Excuse me, but Mr. Crystal wants to see you."
"Oh. Well, I could come by this afternoon.", Buster proposed.
"He means now. Right now."
"O... kay."

-----------------

Suki opened the door of Crystal's office as Buster walked in.
"You wanted to see me, sir?"
"Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Come on in."
"Whoa. This place is incredible."
Buster sat on the chair in front of the table.
Crystal chuckled, "Pretty great, huh? So, how's it going with Calloway?"
"Calloway? It's, uh... it's good. Yeah, very good."
"Right, right.", Crystal sat on his chair, "Well, let me ask you something. What did I do to make you disrespect me, huh?"
"What?"
"Oh, what? You think I'm an idiot? Some kind of bozo?
"No. No, sir, not at all."
Crystal's thugs appeared behind Buster.
"My team, they talked to Calloway's lawyer, and they say he's never heard of you or your show."
"Really? They said that? Uh..."
Crystal slammed his fists in anger yelling, "You lied to me!"
"I-I didn't mean to. Okay? Honestly, I really thought I could get him.", Buster stammered.
"No one makes me look like a fool! No one!"
"I-I wouldn't dream of doing that to you."
"I swear, if you didn't have my kid in your show, you or your sister would be out of that window by now!"
"Please, please, please. I-I'm so sorry."
"You'd better have Calloway by the end of next week, or so help me!"
"I-I-I will. I-I-I'll get him. I won't let you down, sir."
Crystal calmed down a little, "Oh, I know you won't let me down."
Buster ran from the office to the elevator. He quickly pushed the close button as Suki shook her head at him.

-----------------

"Listen up. I got to go to Calloway's and I got to go ASAP.", Buster declared still scared from the encounter with Crystal.
"Oh, no, please don't go there.", Miss Crawly said.
"D-Don't worry. Don't worry. I know you said he's crazy, but I'll be all right."
"Oh, can I go with you, please?", Ash asked.
"Uh, I don't know."
"Come on, you're gonna need me. I know everything about this guy."
"Uh... I think you're right."
"Yes!"
"Now, listen, Gunter, you've got to figure out the ending of this show on your own."
"On my own?"
"Yes. I don't want to stress (Y/N) more. She has to concentrate on her act. Miss Crawly, I need you to take charge while I'm away."
"Yes, sir."
"Now, listen to me. You got to bring your A game here, Miss Crawly. I'm serious. You got to be though."
"Yes, I got to be tough."
"You got to be firm."
"Oh, and I got to be firm. Yes."
"And you cannot-- I repeat, cannot-- let production fall behind, not one little bit. Is that clear?"
"Yes, sir, Mr. Moon, sir.", Miss Crawly answered like in military.

My dear fans, we arrived safely at our vacation destination this afternoon and my hotel room is amazing. I thought I would have a small room with a single bed but instead I got a big room with a double bed. And it has Prime video on the TV. Looking at the different movies, I saw that it has the Sing 2 movie on it. I thought I had to wait till the end of my vacation because the little TV I brought with me has to be on the charger the whole time. But now that I have the movie on the hotel TV, I can update a chapter or two everyday during my vacation. So don't worry about waiting to long for the next chapters.

Comment if you like. No insults.