Epilogue

Confetti exploded as the audience cheered. Backstage, Rick pushed Crystal down the stairs as the cast came together to bow to the audience.
"Hey, Mr. Moon!"
"Come on!"
"Join us, big brother!", (Y/N) waved to Buster to join them.

Buster walked past Crystal. Crystal wanted to grab him but Rick held him by the collar. Buster joined holding Rosita's and Gunter's hands smiling proudly at everyone.

(A/N (Y/N) stands between Johnny and Clay as Ash stands between Johnny and Rosita)

The curtains opened and the cast bowed to the audience. The cast then clapped for (Y/N) and Clay. Clay was happy that he fought his fear and that he got his daughter back. (Y/N) bowed then gestured to the cast and clapped for them as they bowed again.

Rick cheered letting Crystal go.
"Jimmy! Oh, my gosh, listen to that crowd. You are a genius.", Linda praised as she came in.
"Yeah, you really are a genius, sir.", Jerry agreed.
"Yeah, you got that right, Linda.", Crystal said.

The cast bowed again but then Crystal walked on stage.
"Thank you, thank you. Too kind. I appreciate it, really. I-I do. Look, I am very proud of this show. We did great work here. Great work. And my good friend, Clay--great to have him and his daughter back, right?"
The audience cheered.
"Yeah! And listen, I look forward to seeing this show run at my theatre for many, many years to come. Right, Moons?"
His smile fell seeing that the cast was gone. The audience began to laugh.
"Moons?"
The laughing continued as Crystal saw that Suki had police officers with her.
"Officers, arrest that wolf.", she pointed at Crystal.
He was brought out of the studio as Jerry ran after him.
"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! He's innocent! Mr. Crystal, please! I love you!

The next morning

The cast climbed on the bus to go back home. (Y/N), Nooshy and Johnny were listening to music, (Y/N) telling Clay what happened when she ran away from the children home. Rick, Stan and Barry drove next to the bus as Johnny waved to them. Meena and Gunter were facetiming with Alfonso. Clay listened to his daughter's story as Ash slept next to him. Miss Crawly was taking care of Rosita's kids as they also slept. Buster and Porsha were at the back of the bus as they looked at the city.

Suddenly there was a tap on the window. It was Suki on her moped.
"Stop the bus!", she drove to the front of the bus making it stop.
Everybody complained by the adrupt stop.
Suki climbed in, "I just got a call from The Majestic. They think your show is fantastic, and they want to put it on at their theatre."
Everybody gasped as Buster turned to Clay and (Y/N), "Well, what do you say, Mr. and Miss Calloway? You in?"
(Y/N) raised an eyebrow at him, "Seriously? Miss Calloway? From now on, I'm (Y/N) Calloway-Moon. And you know that I'm in, brother. The decision lays by my father."
Clay looked at everybody then nodded and winked at Buster. The cast cheered.

A few weeks later

At The Majestic theatre, a limousine stopped in front of the red carpet as Nana climbed out. Buster and (Y/N) were at the stairs smiling at her. She returned it then awed at the poster of the show.

Backstage, the cast got ready. Nooshy also joined the cast as a part in Johnny's act. Buster and (Y/N) had brought Nana backstage as she blews a kiss to the cast as (Y/N) joined them.

In the royal bow, Buster helped Nana sit down on the chair. With them were Miss Crawly, Alfonso, Norman and Hobbs. As the light went out, Buster ran to the railing and leaned on it like he did when he was six years old.

And so is the second book done. Thank you so much again for your reads, your approvals and your comments, my dear fans.