Happy Ending

Dusty stayed. He was involved in his kids life now. He even moved right down the street with the money he was making from being the voice of The Panda. Oh, and Tumor was just five years old meaning we got to keep him. Dusty got a new puppy making thing work out okay.

Let's see, dad and I relationship had just gotten closer. We didn't realize how codependent we are to each other as promised to work on it but appreciate each other more than ever.

Sara and I got along more. I actually speak to her about my life and it felt good to share this with a female.

Dusty and I have gotten closer too. He's like the cool fun uncle that you secretly, sometimes prefer over your own dad. We all kinda made up and are living this big family. It felt good to be apart of something like that.

He even went with dad to my prom and chaperoned. I know this sounds bad but they made the party so much better. It was definitely a wild night.

Not to mention how wild they got when I graduated. Yep, right in the front row they held signs and flowers for me. They cheered the loudest making me show up in pictures totally embarrassed.

As for Megan and Dylan, nothing much changed. But they refer to me as sister sometimes. Pretty cool, right? But besides that, we're cool. Nothing new. They do often ask me about finishing school. They have no idea what is coming to them. The best advise I tell them is to enjoy their elementary years.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Dusty has a wife and a step-daughter now. The best part, his wife is one of my all time favorite authors. I've read her books about hundreds of times and now she is Dusty's wife.

And how could I forget the most wonderful news... I have a baby brother. His name is Griffey named after Griff and dad gathered him. I'm just so happy for dad. He finally seems happy with his life.

And that's how the Whitaker-Mayron family came to be.