Can We Meet Again

On 27 august people were going to the  XXXX college. There was a huge crowd came to see BTS. Lots of girls had worn short dress and took a bold look. Among with these girls Y/N came to college with kumuto. She had taken a light make up. She was looking pretty and having natural smile. She is really exited to finally see her favorite artist. When the concert got start lots of fans were cheering up their band.

Suddenly Jungkook  took an entry on stage. He was looking damn handsome. After watching Jungkook all girls started screaming. Y/N cheered him up and screamed his name loudly. Jungkook was taking a look of every fan while singing but suddenly his eye found someone. She was looking quite simple but she was enjoying his concert like a little girl. He tried to ignore her but it didn't work. He was attracted towards her.

Whatever she was doing, Jungkook eyes were secretly following her. Suddenly Y/N eyes met with Jungkook's eyes...she also felt and somehow confused that Jungkook was looking at her many times. She seemed so happy and screamed his name again. Kumuto whispered in
Y/N's ear .

kumuto - Y/N..I might be wrong...but I have you noticed that Jungkook has looked at you many times...ohhhh my god...Y/N...you are so lucky. At least he noticed you.(encouraged her)

Y/N - I....I also feel same here..I m going to be mad...by the way he will now look at other gorgeous girls...hehhhehe...hey look.... Jimin....Jin ohhh god...Jhope....he is looking damn hott...(exited to saw other members)

Kumuto - Yaaaaaa....I love u..i love u ..... Taehyung.(she screamed)

Y/N  was living full of her life. She screamed Jhope name then looked at Jungkook. While singing Jungkook smiled and winked at her side.

Suddenly others members came down from stage and meet their crazy fans.They were touching their fan's hand. Jungkook come to meet their fans. Many girls tried to hug him and took his picture then he took step towards Y/N. Seeing Jungkook coming to her she got excited and inside nervous too. She captured his picture in her mobile. Now he suddenly came  to Y/N. All of his fans gathered him around and some took his autograph.

Y/N(thought) - what the earth is going on?? Am I dreaming?? Orrr...right now he is standing in front of me??Ohh ...shhh..what should I do?? Should I try to touch him!?? Will..will he allow me to come close to him??(got super hesitate)

She stood there like a statue. Every girls were getting selfie with him but  for whom he had come was not doing anything. He really was expecting something from her. Y/N stapped forward to him gave her mobile and politely requested him.

Sui - (smiling with narnous) Ju...Jungkook pl...plzz take ur selfie in my mobile ....

Jungkook looked at her like he was hopping like that. He smiled then held her mobile and took his selfie. After taking selfie he kept his hand on Y/N's shoulder and said.

Jungkook - Let me take one more picture( made her surprised)

Y/N got completely shocked. Her heart started beating so fast. She felt his warmth while holding by him. Everyone made noice, fans cheered him for his cute gesture then he gave her mobile. With hesitation Y/N said thanked to him. In this time their eyes again met. Its like both of them felt shy and a bit different also. He smiled at her and for other fans, he waved his hand. Then he turned around and joined to other members. On the stage BTS members said thank to their fans for making their concert successful.

Here Y/N and kumuto made gossip -

Kumuto -Y/N, what the hell!! How it can be possible. I mean lots of fans are here. He could have gone anywhere but he came only here...and here is not the end.…he took picture with you. His hand was on your shoulder....seriously  how did it happen?? .…..Today is your lucky day...hhahahaha....

Y/N - I....I m still shocked..I m getting soo shy ...I can't stop smiling..he touched me..kumuto...my hearting is still beating soo fast...touch my hand.. it is cold..

Kumuto - Tell me one think...when he hold you..how did you like it???don't lie...

Y/N - Ohhh god...you can't imagine.... I was  unable to ....take breath. His warm body was making me...so weak. I wanted to run away from him. For the first time I felt like..somebody should be there in my life who hold me tightly like ...

Kumuto - Him..?hahahaha..

Y/N - Hahahaha...I wish..kumuto..stop making me dreaming...let's go..it's getting so late..we have to go..

Kumuto - yup..let's go.

Y/N left with kumuto. While leaving she turned back to see Jungkook. He was greeting to all his fans..Y/N got sad and satisfied too because she knew that he can be prince of every girls but the girl who he loves will be most beautiful and gorgeous and she knew the truth that today by luck she got his little attention which was enough for her.

From the stage Jungkook looked at his all fans and smiled but from inside he was litterly disturbed. His eyes were searching someone else. He saw Y/N leaving. He knew that she was  just fan. She was not so beautiful and attractive but after meeting her he was feeling strange. He didn't have any reason but he wanted her to be here.

#Is this a sign of their story????#

See in next 🙈🙈🙈