His First Step Towards Her

In the room Y/N was doing her hair and thinking about the whole thing. then she smiled. Kumuto who was watching her said-

Kumuto - I think that..today someone is really happy...(Pulling her leg)

Y/N - (shy)..Shut up..

Kumuto - Hehehehe...you are thinking about..concert...about him..???(started teasing her)

Y/N - (Ignoring) Ohhhh...no...no..I
was thinking something else?!?

Kumuto - Really...(questioned look)

Y/N - Yaaa...really..(tried her best to take it normal)

Kumuto - Then tell me.

Y/N - Yes...I m thinking about..thing which happened with me..that it was really like a dream...I saw him..I met him..I took picture with him....(sharing her feeling)

Kumuto - Correction mam..you didn't take picture with him...he took it with u....that was so cute...hahahaha(more happy)

Y/N - Yaa..(controlling her feeling). He cares about his fan's feeling.(suddenly got funny thing)...Kumuto...let's see that picture..(being exited)

Kumuto - Hehehehe...I was going to tell this( same brain)

Y/N brought her mobile. Both girls lied down on bed then started seeing the picture.

Kumuto - Y/N......he is soooo handsome. I confess I have fallen in love with him...(dramatic way)

Y/N - hahahahaha...(enjoying to see her)

Kumuto - Look at you..you are looking so nervous...(making her embarassed)

Y/N -  Ofcourse I was you idiot..He did it suddenly. (still nervous)

Kumuto zoomed the picture and laughed.

Kumuto - Hahahaha...he just kept his hand on your shoulder. What should have happened, If he kept his hand in your waist..(gigling)

Y/N - My God...I would have laughed loudly and run away from there..(couldn't handle)

Y/N - Kumuto...

Kumuto - Hmmm....

Y/N - I m really happy...(confessed her real emotions)

Kumuto - I know that's why I m happy too...(she agreed)

Next day in the evening, Jungkook was talking to his members. They were having fun then Jungkook asked his friends.

Jungkook - Hey guys..! Yesterday concert was awosme....right.(asked in dramatical way)

Everyone - Yaa .....that was awosome.

Jungkook - l liked that college.(tried not to make eye contact)

Jhope - Yes...me tooo.

Jungkook - Ohh...good..ahhh...actually our company got request from the management of that college and they  have requested us something. Company want me to ask you guys.

Jin - Ohhh...yaa..(said in between eating)

Jungkook - They have requested our company to visit to their college again on next Monday. This way they wanna show their gratitude.

RM - What.. Jungkook it's nice they called us..but we have very busy schedule. We have other works to do.(he excused)

Jungkook - Hyung I know....but they insisted and our company wants us to go there. We souldn't deny it and it will also be good for us.... come on.. it's for our fans. They love us. We can interact our young fans. It will be so fun.(tried to convince RM & all members)

Suga - So...you wanna go there???

Jungkook - Yaaa..(hide his real exitment)

Taehyung - I don't mind...I wanna go there too. (Joined Jungkook company)

Jimin - By the way what's special on Monday in thecollege???

Jungkook - Special...ahhhh..actually a small function has been organized for us...so we have to go there.. and yaa..some of you will present a inspiring speech....(evil smiled after saying last line😈)

Jhope - What....what are you saying...what will we deliver a speech to college students???(scared)

Jin - Something like motivational..he he he he.. Right bro..(He giggled with Suga and highfive with him)

Jimin - Hahahaha...It will be fun. We will again meet cute & hot girls. ( flirting mode on)

RM - You stupid....Boys will also be there. Firstly u prepare something.

Jungkook - So guys ... it's done...I m getting a call..I will talk to you guys later.(trapped them in his plan😝)

Jungkook went to his room and closed the door then took deep breath With closed eyes. Finally his plan worked.

(Flashback) -
In the morning he contact the management of XXXX college. He told them that BTS and company really liked their college.They want to meet their students and want to share their experiences and motivate them. If it could be possible they want to visit college next Monday. The mangement couldn't deny it because was a big opportunity for them. They accepted his proposal with pleasure then Jungkook convinced their company that they should go to XXXX college and it will be great for our band.

Here Jungkoo was feeling great and wondered also because whatever he was doing was really crazy thing. He hadn't done it ever before for anyone. He smiles and said-

Jungkook - You..girl..you made me to this..and this time I won't let you go..

He closed his eyes and remembers her face then smiled.

#Like seriously Jungkook you are doing all this to just meet her once
but why??? Is she just a normal fan for you...or more then that????#

See in next 😍😍😍