Only Thinking About Her

In the hotel room, Jungkook friends were discussing about the concert. Every member was taking part in discussion except Jungkook. He was sitting a bit far away from couch and listening the music.

Jhope came to Jungkook and asked him.

Jhope - Hey man..what's wrong with you?? Today I noticed you. You seemed a bit diff..different.. What happened..(being concerned)

Jimin - I know it..Hope hyung...he is behaving completely...weird after our concert. May be he is still thinking about that girl.( teasing him)

Jin - ooohh.....hahahhaha..(whinshield laughing) so it's about a girl..who is making him crazy.(laughing hard)

Taehyung - Girl.. Jungkook..really hehehehehe..are they saying true??(curious)

Jungkook - No..no....you know me. I m not attracted....(trying to ignore)

Suga - hahahahh..By the way Jungkook...nobody is saying that you are attracted(savage cat). It's you who said it..tell me..who is she???(making him shy)

Jungkook - Jimin...I am going to kill you..(looking at Jimin who is smiling in dirty way)

RM - Hey ...relax man..so many gorgeous girls come in a concert and girls like us .....love us. Somtimes we like one of them..so it's not a big deal...right Jungkook...(he explained the situation in mature way)

Jimin - Jungkook....today I saw you in concert. You were with a fan...she gave you her mobile to take your picture but after that what happened I can't believe.

Jhope - Heheheehh...... please share with us...(holding his laugh)

Jimin - He took selifie with that girl. She didn't ask him to have a click with her even then he did it own...hahahahahha..(giggling)

Taehyung - Jungkook bro...what a cute gesture. Are you thinking about her??? How does she look?? She must have had something special which made him taking selfie together.(joined Jimin to tease him)

Jungkook - (acted like normal) hahaha....come on guys.. It's nothing like that.. she was getting hesitated to ask me so I did it myself...you know I am so gentle..and I can't break heart of any girl.( Tried hard to convince them)

Jin - Jungkook...I think she just
wanted only your picture. Having selfie together was in your mind...
not her...hehehehehehe...(all friends laughed)

Jungkook - You ...devil ....(embarassed)

RM - Hahahaha.. Jungkook..then seriously tell me. What happened
with you?? What are you thinking about???

Jungkook (took pause and said) -
Nothing RM hyung...I m not thinking about any girl. I m just exhausted..and wanna take some rest.(made excuse)

Jimin - okkk guys, I think we should let him to sleep..someone is going to come in his dream ...hahahaha
(laughing hard)

Jungkook gave him a angry look and went to the bed. He lied down and started thinking about her-

Jungkook POV - *I also don't know guys what happened with me..I have seen a lot of girls. Today I also met
hot girls. Inspite of that I m not being able to forget her...Why did I hold her?? Why did I take selfie with her??? Did I really wanted to do it??? I should forget about her..then ...Why I am thinking about her???Goddd......(getting lots of emotions)

He took a deep breath and got up. He came in front of mirror and looked himself into mirror. He said himself -

Jungkook - "Ohhh..man... Why can't I accept it that I...did it intentionally
yaaa.... I saw her once during the concert but after that I was complelety distracted because of her.
I tried a lot to get rid of this...but it didn't work.. I have dated so many cute girls..but I didn't get this type of feeling for anyone like I have for her. Whereas she was... just a fan. Come on.... I.. can't forget her. The truth
is...I don't wanna forget her....I
wanna meet her anyhow...but how could it be possible...."

He sat down on bed and tried to remembered her ...He remembered her face..her sparking eyes..her cute smiles..her expression when he touched her...her hesitating expression when he was looking at her. After thinking it he smiled. Suddenly he got up And remembered
Something -

"She was wearing an I - card. Some of fans were also wearing an I - card. It may be possible that she is the student of that college..awwww.. yeesss yessss...I guess...I got a plan.
(He smirked)

#What is happening?? Why is he taking steps towards Y/N??#

See in next 😉😌😊