Keep Calling My Name Y/N 🔞

Jungkook - .......(he was burning in jealousy after hearing her words. He was staring her soul)

Y/N - Ahh... Jungkook...you are hurting me...leave me... stop this..please..(closed her eyes tightly)

Jungkook - ENDURE IT MORE...
Y/N...YOU SAID I AM NO ONE TO YOU...THEN LET ME BE SOMEONE FOR YOU.(greeted his teeth)

he roughly hold her neck back side by his one hand while holding her waist by his another hand. He started kissing her collarbone roughly. He became aggressive and kissed every inch of her neck. Y/N started shivering by his sudden action. She tried hard to save herself but she was in his tiger paw. She cried and trying to stop him. He pulled her toward him more and giving more butterflies kiss on her neck side. He was feeling hot by kissing her body.

Y/N was trying to go outside but Jungkook pushed her at stair tower side. Y/N was feeling helpless. She hold its huge frame by her both hand to balance herself. Y/N was sobbing hard. Her face got red and tears were dropping from her eyes. He immediately went closer to her. His strong chest was bumping her back. Jungkook put his both hand on stair frame besides her both side. So she got trapped between his arms. He was enjoying seeing her helpless in front of him. Jungkook leaned his face her wet hairs side.

Y/N(sobbing in silent) - I am begging.. you... please.... don't do this with me... please ...let me ...go...(crying while looking down)

Jungkook - You can't go Y/N...if you escape from here which is impossible....my men who are outside will bring you to me again..(he crassed her hair and said in warning tone )

Y/N(breaking down in tears)-Jungkook
Why are...you...hurting me...please...I again apologize to you.... for everything... please ..leave me..

Jungkook(he again slowly holding her waist from her behind. he was learning his forehead on her head right side while closing his eyes. Feeling Pleasure of her fregile body.) - LOOK AT OUTSIDE...IT'S RAINING...I DON'T THINK IT WILL STOP QUICKLY...LIKE ME..IT ALSO DOESN'T WANT YOU TO GO...THIS ROMANTIC WEATHER WANT TO BRING US TOGETHER...TO DO SOMETHING UNHOLY.... COME ON...Y/N..LET ME..AHHH(groaned)

Y/N(she tried to stop his hand to run on her belly side but she couldn't resist him. He made a strong grasp on there. Y/N yelped in pain. She was feeling his strong breathing at her hair side) - Aahhh..ahhh...Noo...no...I am sorry...I am sorry..I don't want..please Jungkook...don't ruin my life...(heart was beating fast)

Jungkook - I WILL RUIN YOU..YOUR EVERYTHING...I WILL CAPTURE YOU IN MY WORLD WHERE I WILL GIVE YOU SO MUCH PAIN ....MY FANS WANT TO SEE IN REAL...BUT THEY DON'T KNOW THAT I WANT TO SEE YOU NOW....IN REAL..WITH ME...(getting angry. She could feel his nose and lips are running in her hairs)

Y/N - Aaahhh...God ..please...no .. don't do this ...far.. it's wrong...I request you.. Jungkook I am sure you are upset ...tell me how can I fix my mistake...tell me..I will do everything... to fix it...tell me....(she closed her eyes then bit her lips because of his action)

Jungkook - REALLY..(he stopped)

Y/N - Ahhh...Yess...ahh...Yess...I will do anything.....Just please stop this torture..(she opened her eyes quickly with hope)

Jungkook - THEN SUBMIT YOURSELF TO ME RIGHT NOW...I WILL NOT LET ANYONE TO KNOW ABOUT US...LIVE WITH ME IN BEING MINE FOREVER... DO AS I SAY KISS ON MY LIPS OR LET ME KISS YOU THEN SAY THAT FROM NOW I AM YOUR MAN. ONLY JUNGKOOK CAN TOUCH YOU.
Y/N...SAY IT BY TREMBLING LIPS THAT YOU WANNA FEEL ME INSIDE YOU...Y/N LET ME DO IT RIGHT NOW..I WILL TRY TO BE A LITTLE GENTLE..(his hand running to upward to grabbed her b**bs)

Y/N(nodding her head and crying more) - No...no...please..Jungkook...I am begging I can't...you are surrounded with many desirable girls..you have everything..... why are you shaking my little world...I can't please..ask me anything else.....that I told you already...please...

Jungkook(become mad) -I DON'T WANT OTHER GIRL....I WANT YOU...WHAT DO YOU THINK DO I NEED YOUR PERMISSION BEFORE TO DO IT WITH YOU...NO...I DON'T NEED YOUR SO CALLED CONCERN..

With that saying that he quickly removed her hairs from back side of her neck in one go. He exposed her little skin then attacked on there. He was kissing and sucking her neck from behind. Y/N was screaming to stop him. He used his both hand to hold her waist from behind and made his grip more tighter. Y/N was crying hard. He was mercifully rubbing his lips on the her body. Y/N Whole body was getting cold.

Jungkook - Ahhh...mmm...Ahh..(feeling pleasure of her little body)

Y/N - Aahhhh....Ahhhhh...ahhh...
Jungkook.. aahh... please... stop..please..ahhhh..(crying mess)

Jungkook - AHHH...FEEL ME Y/N..YOU FEEL GOOD...LET ME TOUCH MY FAVOURITE ONE..(After that he used his one hand to grab her b**bs hard.)

Y/N gasped in air then screamed loudly. He started grabbing her both b**bs and pressing it hard and hard.

Jungkook - AWWW..AHHH...DID DADDY MADE YOU WAIT A LOT..OHH..DON'T WORRY...DADDY WILL TOUCH YOU EQUALLY (sticked out his tongue. he roughly massaging her both b**bs through her wet dress)...SO SOFT...SO TENDER.. IT'S SO BIG Y/N.. IT'S MINE ....ALL MINE.(kissing again her neck then her back)

Y/N(tried to stop his hand to touch her body) - Ahhhh..ahhhh... it hurts..it hurts .... Jungkook... please...stop..(She threw her head back because of unbearable pain)

Rain has become so heavy. It was drinching everything. It got dark outside. Some family, friends and couple were enjoying this weather from their home.

This heavy rain sound can be heard from inside the clock tower. Window were getting wet by rain drops. Everything was looking so beautiful and bliss.

But here the clock tower's walls were seeing Jungkook cruelty on Y/N. They were bearing witness how mercilessly he wanted to break her and make her to his completely. Y/N's painful screaming was resounding everywhere in the tower. Jungkook was getting more excited to see her erotic red face. He pressed her whole body in stair bar.

Jungkook(breathing heavily) - Ohh..
Y/N..how you feel?? I know....ahh you
feel good..when I touch here....Ahh (groaned. He was biting her neck while playing her b**bs)

Y/N(she moaned. Her body became weak like she could fall down.) - Ahhh...I can't... it's hurts ....Aahhhh
I can't take..it.. please...ahhh let..me...go...pls...let me..go..(started crying like she couldn't handle it anymore)

Jungkook(felt something) - Is it rough for you Y/N...(smirked)...it is my best gentle way ever..You know what I haven't started being rough with you now....if you find pain in my gentle way then how will you bear my rough side....I haven't started actual thing with you yet...How will you handle me in future Y/N...when I will do it only roughly with you..EVERYDAY??(then again doing same)

Y/N(painful voice) -Please.....stop..stop.

Jungkook(feeling heaven) - OK...AGH..
I WILL STOP...CALL MY NAME Y/N THEN REQUEST ME...(biting and sucking her slowly and hard)

Y/N - Ahhh...Jung.. Jungkook...Pl.. please plzz.. ahhh..lea..leave..me..

Jungkook(dominant voice) - I can't hear Y/N...say it again..(still busy in his business)

Y/N - Ahhh..Jungkook...ngh..Jungkook..
Leave me.. please..(pleading him again)

Jungkook(chuckled) - One more time..Y/N..just keep saying say my name only..(he stopped)

Y/N - Jungkook.... Jungkook... Jungkook Jungkookahhhhhhhh....aahhhhh...
Ahhhh...(moaned his name because of his hard bite and she tightly closed her eyes.)

Jungkook(seductive voice) - HOLD ON BABY..LET ME DO A LITTLE MORE....JUST LITTLE MORE..(Because of her moaning he suddenly increased his speed and became a little rough and kissing painfully there. He became sweaty and horny more hearing her moan.)

He was madly into it then he heard her crying and realised that he should stop his torture now. He stopped.

See in next 🙈😛🤫