Challenge Accepted Butterfly

They met their final eyes. After Jungkook left Y/N furiously closed the door and leaned her forehead on it. She was damn scared and feeling his presence still in her room. She couldn't sleep well because of him.

Next day -

Y/N went to college without knowing that someone is still following him and giving about her information to Jungkook. Today was a basketball match in the college. Y/N was there to cheer for Min - Ho and his team.
Min - Ho was playing outstanding and looking hot in his joursey. He was very focus and calm. Most of girls cheering for him and screaming his name. He sometimes got shy. Y/N was also shouting his name. She was also encouraging him with Kumuto and other friends.

Whenever he scored goals Y/N jumped on her seat and clapped for him. Min - Ho felt good and sometimes he directly looked , winked and blowed kiss to her side. This caused some girls to blush hard who sit around Y/N thinking that he noticed them.

Min - Ho did last goal in few seconds and made his team Winner. Everybody was so excited and clapping, screaming and making sound. Min - Ho hugged and shake his hand with some team members. Y/N and other friends were so proud they they went down there to congratulate him. They were patting his back and gave him side hug. Now it's Y/N turn.

Y/N - Min - Ho.......(screamed)

Min ho - Y/N....(smiling ear to ear)

Y/N - We Won....(closed her mouth)

Min- Ho - Yes...we won...(he hold her both hand and pulled her towards him for a tight hug)

Y/N - We are Winners...(she gently hugged him back)

Min - Ho - We are Y/N..(he lifted her while hugging her and then rolled around.

They were laughing. Y/N was surprised a little by his sudden move. She tried to tell him to stop because she was a little scared that he could fall her down but in his arm she was safe. Both of them having a warm friendly moment but there moment is captured by the man who was following her. He sent all photo to Jungkook immediately.

Here Jungkook was playing the drum. He was lost in the music then suddenly his mobile popped up with some messages. He checked his messages. He scrolled all the sent pics. His smily dowe eyes and angelic smile getting dropped slowly with every picture. His eyes turned into red and his lips started trembling in anger. What he saw made his gripped tightly on drum stick. He put his mobile in his pocket then took deep breath. With that he started playing aggressively his drum. He was hitting it harder like he is going to break it. He closed his eyes but his eyes can still see Y/N in Min - Ho's arms. Her body was touched by that guy. He remembered Min - Ho and Y/N expression like they are lost into each other. He could feel that Y/N was happy and comfortable in Min - Ho embrace.

Jungkook POV - YOU SON OF BI*CH... HOW COULD YOU TOUCH THAT WHAT GOING TO BE ONLY MINE...SHE BELONGS TO ME...BUT YOU TOUCHED HER...HOW WILL YOU FIX YOUR MISTAKE ?? Y/N...Y/N...YOU DIDN'T LET ME F*CKING DO IT WITH YOU... BUT YOU CAME INTO HIS EMBRACE EASILY...I DIDN'T LIKE YOUR THIS SIDE...I F*CKING HATE IT....YOU WANNA CHALLENGE ME THAT HE IS BETTER THEN ME IN EVERYTHING...HE IS MORE WORTHY THEN ME.. HE DESERVES YOUR BODY, YOUR SOUL AND YOUR SO CALLED FEELING... THEN

he kicked his all drum like crazy and threw them all on the floor. He kicked them more and more untill it broke. He became more aggressive and started breaking his some more musical instruments. Then he set on the floor. He smirked.

Jungkook - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED...IT WILL BE FUN NOW... HURT ME MORE, MAKE ME MORE ANGRY Y/N... BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY EVERYTHING BY YOUR BODY. I WILL HEAL MYSELF BY RIPPING OFF YOUR BODY.... IN F*CKING EVERY NIGHT...YOUR SCREAM,YOUR MOANING MY NAME, YOUR SCARED CRYING FACE WITH PAINFUL PLEADING EYES, YOUR TREMBLING LITTLE NAKED BODY...AHHH...I AM EAGERLY WAITING TO DO ALL MY DESIRE WITH YOU Y/N...JUST WAIT FOR THIS MONSTER....

See in next 😉🥰❤️