I Will Do It Myself 🔞

Jungkook - STOP LYING...I KNOW... YOU WANT ME..(became angry)

Y/N(shaking voice) - l like....you... Jungkook ....like..everybody.. does......
May be..some will do it with you with their own willing because...it's you..but..I am not one of them. I can't..I can't give someone to myself without any feeling...without any emotions...It would be not a big deal for them.. may be not for you too..but it is big deal for me...try to understand...I am sorry. I need to go.

His whole body was burning in anger because she is only one who rejected him. His aura has became changed. He felt like she is insulting him. Y/N crossed him but Jungkook took deep breath then said loudly to stop her on the way.

Jungkook - STOP Y/N....(he turned around to her)

Jungkook - YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE REJECTED ME.....(warning tone)

He clenched his jaw and came to her. He looked at her with hatred eyes then hold her wrist harshly and pulled her toward him.

Y/N - Aaaahhhhh...( moaned loudly)

Jungkook - IF YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR DRAMA... THEN LET ME REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE LUCKY THAT I GAVE MY LITTLE ATTENTION TO YOU....DO YOU THINK I AM DYING TO TOUCH YOU...(CHUCKLED)...LOOK AT YOURSELF....DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE ME GO CRAZY FOR YOU...NO...
SWEETHEART...(looking at her eyes to insult her)

Y/N - Jungkook... aahh..aahhh..I know I don't... have....anything...I..am..sorry..(tried to free her hand while looking away. She was feeling hurt by his words. She hold her tears)

Jungkook - RIGHT...YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT IMPRESS ME....YOU ARE JUST A MISTAKE OF MY LIFE....YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I NOTICED YOU AND CAME TO YOU ( he pulled her closer. Try to look in her eyes)....I AM ASKING YOU AGAIN YOU WON'T LET ME TO TOUCH YOU...???(became aggressive & twisted her wrist hard)

Y/N - Aaahh..aahhh...you know my answer Jungkook plz....( she looked at him directly)

Jungkook(deep low his voice) - THIS YOUR BEING INNOCENT GIRL ACTING WON'T WORK ON ME...

Y/N - BECAUSE YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND SOMEONE'S PURE FEELING. FOR YOU IT'S JUST FUN...BUT I AM NOT LIKE YOU.(she was enough of his painful words)

Jungkook - HOW DARE YOU TO TALK ME LIKE THAT....I CAN GET ANY GIRL ON MY BED IF I WANT...THEY ARE WAY MORE GORGEOUS WHO YOU CAN NEVER BE...NOT EVEN YOUR'S DREAM. YOU WON'T BE ATTRACTIVE FOR ME EVEN IF YOU LOOSE YOUR CLOTHES (smirked)

Y/N - THEN LEAVE ME...AND GO THAT TYPE OF GIRLS WHO WILL LOOSE THEIR CLOTHES FOR YOU...( She taste him his own medicine)

Jungkook - REALLY...(urge of anger. Greeted his teeth)

Now Jungkook got couldn't control his anger. He grabbed her both hand harshly. He forcefully dragged her then leaned her on the bench then hover her. Y/N was frightened. She tried to push him but Jungkook hold her wrist and pinned it tightly beside her head.

Y/N -Aahhhh...Jungkook...please...don't do this...i can't...you are hurting me please..leave me... plzz..( she pleaded him)

Jungkook - WHAT ARE YOU SCARED? (ANGRY VOICE)

Y/N- Ye...yes...Jungkook..please...I am.. ahh.. ahh..sorry....sorry...plz...let me...go (crying)

Jungkook - YOU ARE RIGHT..THOSE GIRLS WILL LOOSE THEIR CLOTHES FOR ME...BUT YOU...YOU WON'T....(clenched his jaw)..THEN I WILL DO IT MYSELF...

Jungkook was getting wild. Y/N was shaking under him. He started undressing her.He harshly removed her scarf and threw it on floor then he unbuttoned upper 3 buttons of his shirt. It revealed his rock hard chest.

Y/N - Jungkook...please...aaahh... don't do this...I m begging you aahh..why...I am sorry... please...(crying hard)

Jungkook - YOU HAVE PROVOKED THIS BEAST....AND I DON'T LIKE IT. PREPARE YOURSELF Y/N.

Jungkook started pulled down her top from her shoulder then quickly went to her neck and kissing it roughly and deeply

Y/N - Ahhhhhh..ngh... Ahhhhh..(screamed in pain)

He started sucking her neck then bit it harshly more and more. His hand was running her waist.To hear her moaning he rubbed his hand and pressed her waist hard then massaged her stomach harder through her clothes.

Y/N - Aaahh.....aahh.. no...no please leave me..it hurts ..ahh..please...I can't take it..stop this..(it was her first time that someone touched her)

Jungkook(lost in his lusty feeling) - Ahhh...ahh..no....(he groaned).... it's just beginning Y/N.....you...taste...ohh god...you have to endure this pain .ahhh..I am going to give you more....

Jungkook was not in mood to listen her. He pulled down her top more in both side revealing her clevage a little. He attacked there with his rough kisses. He was mercifully kissing her body. He wanted her now by any way. Y/N weak body was shivering under his strong body. Her white skin become red because of his harsh treatment.

Y/N - Jungkook..ahhh..ahh...stop it...plz..I can't handle it...have mercy...aahhhh..(closed her eyes tightly)

Jungkook - moan more..ahhh...amm..
Y/N..I know you like it...I wanna ..hear your...moan...loudly...(her moaning was giving pleasure to his ear)

He was going to her breast side but suddenly his mobile phone ring interrupted his mood. He stopped and pull out his mobile. He received the call.

Other side Jimin - Where are you muscle bunny...come here right now.(cut the call)

Jungkook( put mobile on his pocket then slowly came close to Y/N lips to taste it but she turned her head away with teary eyes. Jungkook sucked her neck hard

Y/N - Aaahhhh.....no...more...( she tightly hold his shirt and cried loudly)

Jungkook - I WANTED SOMETHING ELSE FROM YOU Y/N... WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME HAVE YOU....( DEEP VOICE)

He released her.Y/N got up wipped her eyes. She fixed her dress quickly then turned around tried to leave hurry but Jungkook hold her wrist to stop.

Jungkook - Y/N... CHANGE YOUR MIND...I HAVE EVERYTHING...I CAN...GIVE YOU ANYTHING..YOU WANT.. ONLY YOU NEED TO BE MINE (SEDUCTIVE VOICE)

Y/N harshly removed his hand then said.

Y/N(teary eyes)- YOU ARE DISGUSTING JUNGKOOK...I REGRET THAT I LIKED YOU EVER. YOU...YOU ARE MONSTER.. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING... AND I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU NAME, FAME, MONEY AND YOU TOO. FIND SOMEONE ELSE WHO WANTS IT. FOR ME YOU CAN GIVE ONLY PAIN TO SOMEONE.

She left him making him pissed off.
Jungkook looked down at her scarf and grabbed it harshly. He smelled her scarf and remembered her crying face under him.

Jungkook - Y/N...(RED EYES).. I AM PAIN FOR YOU AND YOU HAVE CHOOSEN LIFETIME HELL FOR YOURSELF....I WILL SHOW YOU REAL HELL..(smirked)

See in next 🙈😛🥰