Moan My Name Only 🔞

Y/N got shocked after his reveal. Her eyes got widened and her whole body became cold. She had no idea how to response. Her hand got loosened. She could see a different Jungkook in his eyes. Jungkook smiled at her and licked his lips. He got up and said

Jungkook - Why are you shocked ?? I know you loved to see me here right??(he was confident about this)

Y/N - Amm..ye..yes..(she blushed hard but wanted to go because it was too much for her to handle)I..I... should.. go...(not meeting her eyes to him)

He put her autograph book on the bench said.

Jungkook( opposed her) - Why are you running away from me....??

He was now slowly coming to Y/N.Y/N was feeling like it is just a dream. Is he saying this to her?? She was moving back with her shaky legs.

Jungkook - We both know WHAT... WE WANT...WHAT....WE..FEEL...THEN..
WHY... TO.... HIDE...(hot tention between them)

Y/N took her Step back continuously untill her back hit the window. Jungkook now was very close to her. His heavy breathing she can hear now. He looked her from up to down then said in low voice which gave shivered her whole body.

Jungkook - I WANNA DO IT.....RIGHT HERE(he is now gradually wrapping his strong tattooed arms around her waist.

Y/N was becoming weak in his hand. That desirable guy who is everyone dream is now ready to give her pleasure with pain. She had also urge to submit herself to him. Y/N grabbed the window curtains tightly because she felt his heavy breathing coming to her neck.

Y/N deliberately tilt her neck a little to feel his pleasurable lips more. Jungkook wanted devour her body right now. His wrapped got tighten around her waist.

Y/N - Aaahhh...( she yelped in pain and pulled the curtains more)

Jungkook (whispered when he about to kiss her neck) - NO Y/N.......(smiled)
MOAN...MY...NAME...ONLY(dominant voice)

Before Jungkook adoring her body
Y/N came to her sense. She felt ashamed of herself. For a moment she forgot who she is and what's her policy.

She literally pushed him. Jungkook got angry to see her this reaction. His eyes became red because she unintentionally rejected him.

Jungkook - WHAT HAPPENED....??( disappointed)

Y/N(she was scared) - Jun...Jungkook..I am..I am ....sorry...I can't..I can't (she weakly said)

Jungkook - What do you mean you can't...(coming close to again)

Y/N(showed her hand to stop him) - Please.... stop ....I don't wanna..( low voice)

Jungkook(raised his eyebrows) - What did you say...?? YOU...DON'T WANT TO DO IT...WITH ME...I AM NOT IN MOOD TO HEAR YOUR JOKE....( HE GREETED HIS TEETH)

Y/N - I'm..I am..not... Jungkook ...but I can't let you to ..do...

See in next 🙈😛🥰