My Eyes On You

Jungkook was sitting on the couch eagerly waiting the man who he hired for Y/N to capture her all activities and other personal information. The man came with his photographs and detail documents.The man gave photographs to him. Jungkook was checking every photo in detail. His eyes was running every single things around Y/N. After for a while.

Jungkook - What you got about Y/N..??

The man - Miss Y/N belongs to middle class family. Her parents live in other city. They do the small business and somehow sent miss Y/N for higher education, quite good in academics. She lives here on rent. She has no boyfriend record, has nice friend group. She hangs out with them a lot now.

Jungkook - Who is that girl sitting her left???

The man - It's her close friend Kumuto. She came to the consert with her. She was living with miss Y/N on rent but for couple of few days she returned to her parents home. Now
miss Y/N is living alone in her room.

Jungkook - Hmmm...(smirked)...

Jungkook - Her address...??

The man - Here sir.. XXXXX...this is the place.

Jungkook(touched his head while thinking for a moment) - DOES SHE HAVE BOYFRIEND ???( looked at him with serious face)

The man - No...she doesn't. I didn't found anything which lead that she has one.

Jungkook - It doesn't matter for me.(rude attitude)

He checked every photographs clearly. He found that a guy was always beside her and Y/N seemed happy with him. He could see the skinship between them more.

Jungkook(showed the man) - Then
what about that guy sitting beside her right side ??( his facial expressions changed)

The man - Sir his name is Min ho. One of her friend. I found him around her most time. Seems like they have strong bond. His family is quite rich. His father is a renowned businessman. He came here for his education too and living with her uncle and aunts. Excellent in academics and sports too like he is all-rounder. Many girls have crush on him. Most of girls cheer him when he does sports activities.

Jungkook - Hmmm....(getting annoyed)

The man - Sir one more thing....

Jungkook - Whattt...( looking down holding the photographs and closed his eyes)

The man - Their friends always tease them like they are in a relationship and make fun of them. Both of them smartly deny it and some time get along with it.

Jungkook - And..what do you think.....( stood up and went to the window. Looking at the downside view)

The man - That guy has soft side for her. Sometime I think..has has kind of..feel..(cutted his word)

Jungkook - What about her ??...Y/N..

The man - I am not sure about it. May be....

Jungkook(made fist) - You can go now. Keep your eyes on them.

After he left

Jungkook - ARE YOU ALONE Y/N..??(chuckled)

After some days Y/N was having time with her friends in the night. They said bye to each other. Min ho is used to drop Y/N saying that his home is on her way. He dropped her at home. They talked and laughed for a while then Y/N left to her room.

She started doing her work. Min ho friendship made her refresh. She felt most comfortable and safe around him. She was smiling about Min ho jokes.

Someone ring the door bell. She thought it must be him who came here to annoyed her. She laughed and went there unlocked the door while saying it.

Y/N - Min ho...please stop you joke...( she stopped talking seeing the person standing in front of her. Her smiled dropped all of sudden. He was wearing all black with black mask.His black dark aura made her flinched a little. She gulped then said)...who..??

Person - DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL LET YOU TO FORGET ME EASILY....??(dominant voice)

His voice she gave chilled in her spine. Her heart was pounding fast. She felt something bad something very bad .... something him.....

He removed his mask and smirked .

Y/N - J....Jung... Jungkook.. ( her trembling lips)

See in next 🙈😛🥰