if we have eachother

One of the hardest things Bucky Barnes ever did was standing at Tony Stark's funeral. He never got to apologize to him, he never made his amends with him. He watched his daughter stand next to Steve, both of their eyes slightly tear filled.

Cecelia still felt horrible. Tony forgave her, she made her amends. But that didn't make her suddenly forget. Cecelia didn't think she should be there, up at front. But, Steve needed something, he needed someone in that moment.

He stood in the back, he didn't believe he deserved to be there. His hands were shoved into his pockets, an upset expression on his face.

As they watched Tony's arc reactor go off into the lake of his home.

When the funeral ended, Cecelia was standing. She was keeping the bottom of her dress from flying up. She wasn't staring at the lake, watching his heart float away.

In 24 hours she lost many people. She lost her mother, someone who cared for her more than she cared for anyone else. She missed her more than anything.

The fall winds nipped ay her cheeks, making her hair slightly get messed up. "I'm sorry, Mr. Stark." She said, looking down. She sighed as she stood there.

She felt arms go around her legs, and she looked down. "Why are you crying?" Morgan asked looking up at her. Cecelia froze up a little bit. She looked around for Pepper, who wasn't in sight.

"I'm not, kiddo." Cecelia said as Morgan stared up at her. I'm that moment Cecelia felt a rush go through her, she didn't know what it was. She knew she would protect that kid at all costs, like Tony did with her for the short time he knew and fought with her.

Cecelia let out a sigh as Morgan stared up at her. "Mommy told me that you lost your mommy like I lost my daddy. And I'm sorry." Morgan said, Cecelia nodded her head. Morgan was mature for being 4 years old. Cecelia smiled at her, feeling warmth.

"I did." Cecelia nodded her head, Morgan took her arms from off of her legs, and put them out. She raised her arms up to Cecelia, trying to motion for her to pick her up.

"Up!" Morgan exclaimed, giving a small jump. For losing her father, she was energetic.

"What?" Cecelia asked confused.

"Pick me up, please!" Morgan begged, Cecelia looked for Pepper. She almost felt uncomfortable, but she felt badly for not doing what the kid asked. "Please, Cece!"She exclaimed, Cecelia smiled at her new nickname.

She bent down and picked her up, placing her on her hip. Just like Bucky did back at Hydra when Cecelia was little. Morgan was at the age Cecelia was when Cecelia was taken from her home.

"My daddy used to talk about you." Morgan said, starting to play with Cecelia's hair.

"Did he?" Cecelia asked, hoping it was all good things. Morgan nodded her head.

"He used to feel bad or something like that. I don't know much." Morgan said as she played with Cecelia's curls. Cecelia nodded her head as she looked at Morgan, she really looked like her father.

"I'm sorry about your daddy." Cecelia said, seeing Peter and Pepper standing on the porch together. Pepper was consoling Peter, also while trying to console herself.

"It's ok. He's in here." Morgan said, pointing at her heart. Cecelia nodded her head. Morgan put her other hand on Cecelia's heart. "Your mommy is there to." Morgan said, Cecelia caught herself getting teary eyed. She blinked them away, being strong for Morgan.

"I know." Cecelia said as Morgan looked at her necklace. She put her hand on the rings, playing with them.

"Your necklace is really pretty." Morgan said, Cecelia nodded her head.