chapter 1

If I make any grammar mistake please tell me in the comments ❤️❤️❤️

Present time:
"Assalamualaikum Ammi kesi han aap?" said Shawaiz. "Mein thk. Tum batao Merai betay kesay ho?" Shawaiz's mom Samama said happly. "Mein bhi thk Allah ka shukar ha or aap batain Kya chal Raha ha?" said Shawaiz

"Kuch nai beta bus tumhay yaad karte rahti hon mein, tum kab wapas aogai Shawaiz 5 saal ho gai han" with tears in her eyes.

"Ammi bus ek or saal ki hee tow baat ha phir mein inshallah Pakistan wapas ajaon ga." "Inshallah mera bacha" said Samama.

"Ammi Amaya kesi ha?" said Shawaiz because it's been 5 years and Amaya still hadn't talk to him "beta wo bhi bilkul thek haa tumhari phupo na usskai rishtai ki Baat ki ha Aban ka liya zaman bhai or Anaya bhabi sa ( Amaya's parents)"

Shawaiz felt pinchs in his heart "Ammi ya aap Kya kah rahi han aesa nai ho sakta" said hurtfully "Kyu Shawaiz aesai Kyu nai ho sakta" then suddenly a thought came in Samama head 'kahi ya Amaya ko pasand tow nai karta'.

"Shawaiz Kya tum ussai pasand karty ho" Shawaiz felt a bet excited after hearing this "G Ammi mujhy wo bohat pasand haa meinai bachpan sau hee ussay chaha haa. Aap please chachu or chachi sai Merai rishtai ki baat karain Amaya ka liya" said Shawaiz while a big smile appear on his lips.

"Magar Shawaiz wo tumhay bhai bolti ha or tum dono mein age gap bhi ha" "tow kya hogiya Ammi" said Shawaiz. "Beta tumharay rishta ka liya zaman bhai nai manain gai ek tow Tum ussai baray ho itnai or dosra ya kai phelay tumhari phupo na rishta bheja ha isliya tumharay chachu unhay mana nai kar sakty Kyu kai tumhari phupo naraz naa ho Jain"

"Ammi please aap baat karin naa mein ussay dill-o-Jan sa pyar karta hon mein jald sai jald hee Pakistan anay ki kosish karta hon aap Abu ko bolan ka wo chachu sai baat karin"

"Saachi tum Pakistan arahai ho shawaiz mein tumhai bata nai sakti tumnai mujhy kitni bari khush dii ha mein aaj hee tumharay Abu ko bolti hon kai wo tumharay rishta ki baat Karin"

After two days:
Every one was busy in hawali Because Shawaiz was coming back to Pakistan after 5 years and Samama was preparing Shawaiz's favorite dishes in the kitchen. 

Amaya had come back from her University and felt a bit weird that why is everyone so much hyped about cleaning the house and making dishes and she went to her mother and Taiammi in the kitchen.

She sat herself on the kitchen counter and her mother was making salad and she picked some cucumber from it and start eating "Ammi aap ya sub kuch kyu tiyar kar rahi han kon araha haa kia?" then her mother Anaya said "beta aaj Shawaiz Pakistan wapas araha ha iss Liya" Amaya felt ping in her heart after hearing his name because it's been 5 Years since he was gone and he left her when she told him to not go but he still went. She stand from the kitchen counter and start going out.

When she was about to go in her room upstairs she heard a mascline voice say loudly "Assalamualaikum" and she knew who its her heart starts beating fast how can she forget his voice but she ignore him and went in her room.

"Agiya mera beta or kitna handsome ho giya ha mashallah" said Samama "Sahi kah rahi han aap bhabi bohat handsome ho giya ha yaa" said Anaya and then shawaiz give both of the women warm hugs "beta tumharai Abu apnay office mein han Zaman bhai kai saat"

______________________

Everyone was at the dinner table even there phupo Ayesha is also there with her children Aban and Alia. Shawaiz came downstairs he saw everyone on the table but Amaya was not there and then he saw a girl coming out of the kitchen in a white shalwar kameez and red dupatta covering her head. His heartbeat skipped a beat he forgot to breathe Amaya is now more beautiful than she was 5 years ago before she was a pretty girl but now she's grown in to a beautiful woman.

Amaya was going to the table with water jug in her hands then she suddenly felt somebody behind her "assalamualaikum Amaya" she hold the jug tightly and didn't said anything because she forgot to say anything thing she ignores him and went to the table. He felt sad after seeing her ignoring him.

Everyone was busy in eating and chit chatting then Shawaiz ask Amaya "tumhari parhi kesi ja rahi ha Amaya?"
"jesi bhi ja rahi ho aap ko isaai kya?" Amaya said in annoyed tone.

"Ya kya batameezi ha Amaya aesai baat kartai han aapnai baray bhai sai" said Amaya's mother. "Sorry bolo abhi Amaya" she didn't said anything and left the table angrily and went to her room. When Shawaiz was about to go after her Amaya mother said "chor do ussai khudi thori dair mein sai ho jai gi tum khana khao beta."

It's midnight now and she thought that everyone is asleep now, she should go downstairs and eat something she was hungry because she angrily left the table and didn't eat her dinner.

When she reach the kitchen and opened the light's of the kitchen she stop moving because she saw Shawaiz standing there with tray of food and she felt like she forgets to breathe because the man standing there was a tall, big and handsome man with a sharp jawline. 'kia karon bhag jaon wapas apnai room mein nai nai Amaya bhago nai busdil nai bano' thought Amaya.

"ya loo ya tray pakro mein tumharai hee room mein araha tha tumnai kuchh bhi nai khaya howa haa" Shawaiz said while smiling.

"Aap Khud kah Len mujhy nai khana" she turned around to go back upstairs when she was about to take a step Shawaiz grabbed her hand "ab tak naraz ho mujsai baat bhi nai karo gi aab mujsai" Shawaiz said hurtfully. While Amaya felt current in her body when he grabbed her hand "Haat choran Mera shawaiz bhai" "acha na ya Khana lay loo khanay par gussa mat utaro" and then he left the kitchen. When he was no longer there then she cares her hand Where he grabbed her.

She picked up the tray and started going upstairs, Shawaiz was hiding behind the pilar watching her taking the food tray and thought to himself with a smile 'or kitni dair tak naraz raho gi kabhi na kabhi tow maan hee jao gii.'

So how was it tell me in the comments how you feel about the characters and feel free to share your thoughts. I will post more chapters of it and please support this story love you all and I'll post next chapter tomorrow so please enjoy ❤️❤️🙏🙏