chapter 7

Next day after nikkah everyone was at the dinner table having breakfast. Shawaiz was sitting next to her mother. Amaya came downstairs and entered the dinning room. Shawaiz saw her and keep looking at her she was wearing a peach color kurti with White trouser and White dupatta covering her head. She was looking breathtaking.

"Khuda Hafiz everyone" said Amaya she was about to go outside "beta itni subha kahan ja rahi ho" said Anaya "Ammi mein university jaa rahi hon" said Amaya. "Acha beta nashta tow karloo itni bhi kya jaldi haa" "nai Ammi mein bus niklon gii kyu kai driver na phelai aniya ko University chorna ha phir mujhy, tow aesa dair ho jai gii mujhy iss liya jaldi nikal rahi hon" said Amaya

"Amaya tum beth kar nashta karo mein tumhai chor donga aniya ko driver ka saat janai do" said Shawaiz. "Na-- nai aap ko zaroorat nai ha mein Chali jaongi" said Amaya "Nashta karo Amaya" Shawaiz glare at her in anger.

And now she's in Shawaiz car. "Amaya apna Bluetooth connect karna" said Shawaiz. Amaya Connected the Bluetooth, she played her Spotify play list she didn't know what song was about to play and the song i wanna fuck you you already know by snoop dog came up and she trun red. She quickly stopped the song.

Shawaiz cleared his throat "so my wife like these type of songs" said Shawaiz "nai wo tow bus aesi hee play ho giya tha galti sai" said Amaya. "Tumhari fantasies lagta ha kuch iss gana Kee tarhan hee ha ek bar rukhsati hona doo sari fantasies pori karon gaa" said Shawaiz with a smirk. "Aa-- aap ya kesi batain kar rahi han" said Amaya while blushing.

"Sharmane ki zaroorat nai ha Amaya Tum meri biwi ho mein ya sub kuch kar sakta hon tumhare saat" said with a grin. Amay didn't said anything and shyly looked away.

And now they are at the university gate she said Allah Hafiz and she was about to open the door but Shawaiz grabbed her hand.

"Rukho abhi mat utarna" said Shawaiz. She turned towards him. He leans closer to her, start inhaling her fragrance and kissing her neck " ya aap kya kar rahi han koi dekh lai gaa hum university ka bahir han" said Amaya."gari ka sheshai tinted han iss liya kisi ko kuch bhi nai dekhai ga or focus idhar." Said Shawaiz. He continue kissing her neck and she's liking it she mourns in pain and Shawaiz left her neck and looked at her. Her reaction caused a boner in Shawaiz pant. Then her eyes went to his pants. "See how much effect you have on me" Shawaiz said seeing her looking at his man hood.

"I don't wanna stop you from staring at my man hood but you have class Amaya"said Shawaiz. She came back to the reality after hearing him.

Amaya looked her neck in the front mirror "ya aapnai kya kar diya" Shawaiz had left hickey on her neck "baby I'm claiming you as mine, tum srif meri ho or ya sub ko pata hona chai haa" said Shawaiz. Amaya quickly fixed her Dupatta so her neck won't be showing her hickey. Then shawaiz kissed her cheek and her eyes got widen. "Khuda Hafiz" said Shawaiz.

Amaya was in her lecture room and she's not even understanding what the professor was saying " Kuch samaj arahi ha" she heard saying someone she looked besides her there was a man looking at her he's young, handsome and have high cheekbones with dark brown curly hairs.

"Nai bilkul bhi nai mera tow kuch bhi palai nai par raha" said Amaya. "Btw I'm zain what about you" "I'm Amaya nice to meet you"

And after that they went to the cafeteria and they were talking about here and there, they have become good friend in a single day. At the end of the day they said Allah Hafiz.

_________________________

At the dinning table Amaya was sitting with shawaiz and both were eating dinner then suddenly shawaiz grabbed her hand under the table. Amaya looked at him confusingly and whisper "Kya haa haat chorian"said Amaya

"nai Choron gaa" said shawaiz in a low voice. Then Amaya's phone starts ringing she looked at the caller id and start coughing Shawaiz let go of her hand Amaya excused her self and went upstairs. Shawaiz was thinking that why did she left the dinning table who was on the phone that she start panicking.

Shawaiz was curious about the phone call so he went to Amaya's room she was talking on the phone then she saw him in the room "mein baad mein baat karti hon Allah Hafiz" said Amaya.

"Arai tumnai call jyu band kardi kya tum merai samnai baat nai karna chati" said Shawaiz Amaya went towards the door to close it "nai isse koi baat nai haa" then shawaiz walk towards her he tried to snitched her phone but she puts it behind her back and grabbed it tightly "ya kya batameezi ha" said Amaya he try to take her phone from her tight grib but she didn't let goo.

Shawaiz couldn't think of anything thing he quickly pressed his lips to her and her eyes got widen then she closed her eyes she was feeling butterflies in her stomach she was blushing red she losen her grip on the phone. And shawaiz quickly grabbed the phone from her grip. She came back to the reality and her heart was pumping fast because who she was talking on the call it was Zain her new friend.

Shawaiz check her phone and found the last call with Hania he thought 'mein tow iss naam sai Amaya ki koi friend ko nai Janata' then he gave back her phone to her. "Yakeen agiya aap ko mein kis sai baat kar rahi thi" said Amaya. "I'm sorry tumnai jis tarhan react kiya tow mein dekh kar dar giya tha ka kuch masla tow nai ho giya Kahi tumhai koi tang tow nai kar raha" said Shawaiz.

After that Shawaiz said good bye and kissed her forehead and cheeks and left the room.

She fall on the bed and sigh loudly. She know if she'll save Zain number by his name and if Shawaiz will see his name he's was going to murder Zain that's why she had saved his same as Hania as a girl name. So he won't be suspicious about it.