chapter 3

Samama and Anaya were having there evening tea in the Haveli's garden. "Anaya kya Zaman bhai nai Amaya sai baat ki" said Samama. "Bhabi baat kee tow ha magar wo mannai ko tiyar nai humnai dono rishton ka bola tha Zaman nai tow Ayesha baji ko kal call kar kai mana kar diya ha kyu kai Amaya nai mana kar diya tha or humnai ussai shawaiz kee baat ki tow bolti ha kai mein ussai bhai samajti hon humnai ussai bola kai hum tumhai time dai rahai han soochnai kai liya sooch loo or phir jawab dai Dena."

"Sai kiya Anaya tumnai, jo usski marzi ho gi wohi hoga" said Samama.

"Hello ladies kesi han aap dono?" Shawaiz said while coming in the garden. "Arei mera bacha bilkul thek" said samama "chai piyo gai tum?" said Anaya "G Chachi agar aap kai haat ki hogi tow zaroor piyonga" Anaya went inside the house to get tea for Shawaiz.

"Ammi chachu nai baat ki ha kya Amaya sai, uss nai kya bola" Samama told him every thing Anaya had said and he felt angry after hearing that Amaya thinks of him as a brother.

"Ya loo Shawaiz tumhari chai" said Anaya. "Thank you Chachi".

__________________

A Knock on the door happened "darwaza khula hai ajain" said Shawaiz. The house maid came in the room "Shawaiz Sahab aap ko neechai khanai par bula rahai hain" said the Maid. "Mujhy bhook nai unhai bata den." "G chotai Sahab" saying this maid left the room and closed the door.

Shawaiz was soo much angry after hearing from his mother about what Amaya said. He loves her a lot and she doesn't even like him not even a little and calls him brother which he hates the most.

Shawaiz was waiting for everyone to fall asleep so then he can go to Amaya's room and talk to her because he can't tolerate it anymore.

After the dinner everyone went to there rooms. And Shawaiz went for Amaya's room.

He didn't knock on her door he just open the door and entered the room. His cheek's and ear's got red after what he saw. There she was on the end of the bed and laying on her stomach her cleavage was showing she was without her dupatta her dupatta was beside her and her hair were in a bun.

She looked up to see who it is her eyes got widen. She quickly grabbed her dupatta and cover her head with it. "Aap ko tameez nai hai darwazai par knock karkai aatai han" said Amaya.
He came to the reality after that stunt "sorry" said Shawaiz "aap yahan kya kar rahai hain Shawaiz bhai bohat raat ho rahi hai aap apnai kamran mai jain koi dekhai ga tow kya bolai gaa" after hearing her saying bhai his angry came back again and he didn't care if somebody saw them it will be good if someone see them alone in her room late at night.

He walk to her and stopped when they just had 2 inches distance between them. He was looking in her eyes then his gaze get down on her lips he was thinking that what will her lips feel on his lips 'come back to the earth Shawaiz abhi shadi nai hoi NO Haram thoughts bus shadi honai do phir tow tum pori hee meri ho'

He Lanes to her neck and whispers in her ear "meinai mana kia tha na kai mujhy bhai mat bolna samaj nai aata kya" he start kissing her earlobe softly and getting down with his kisses and now he's at her neck inhaling her fragrance kissing the same place again and again. She was frozen on his act "stop shawaiz bhai what are you doing." Then a mourn skip's from her mouth and a smirk came on his lips, he knew that she's enjoying it "not until you say my name with out bhai" said Shawaiz. "Aap please aesa mat karain plaese stop it" after hearing her saying that he came back to his scenes. He back's away from her and felt embarrassed on what he did.

"Amaya tumnai rishta sai mana kyu kiya" said shawaiz. "kyu kai mein aap sai shadi nai karna chati" said Amaya "Kyu nai karna chati Amaya kya tum mujsai 5 saal phelay ki waja sai ab tak naraz ho" "han aap mujhy chor kar chalai gai thai jab aap ko pata tha mein aap kai bagair nai rah sakti thi magar kahir ab tow mein bilkul sai ho ab mein khush ho aap kai bagir" Shawaiz grabbed her shoulder and made her look at him "Amaya meri taraf dekho Amaya mujhy maaf kar do mein tumhai chor kar giya, mera uss time tumhai chor kar Jana zaroori tha." "Kya mujsai bhi ziyada zaroori tha aap ka jaana" "Tum sai ziyada zaroori nai tha Amaya magar zaroori tha meinai tumhai bachpan sai pasand kiya ha Amaya or abhi tak karta hon ab tow jesai mujhy tumsai muhabbat ho gai ha tumhari bagir nai rah sakta mein or mein tumhari liya London giya tha taka jab mein wapas aon tow Kuch ban kar aon or phir tumhara haat tumhari maa baap sai mangon kyu kai chacho aesi hee nai mujhy tumhara rishta dai deta wo apni beti ka liya behtar chatai han"