chapter 12 ⚠️

2 weeks later:

Amaya was talking to her mother and taiAmmi. Shawaiz was sitting on the sofa working on his laptop, after every two seconds he looks up to see Amaya and admiring her beauty 'ya Allah mujhy bilkul Amaya jesi beti chai haa'.

After a while when Amaya was done with the call she went to Shawaiz, he put his laptop on coffee table on the side of sofa. He grab Amaya's hand and make her sit on his lap, he barry his face in her chest inhaling her coco butter smell. She starts running her fingers in his hairs.

"Taiammi bata rahi han kai phupo nai Aniya ka Lia Aban ka rishtai ka bola haa" said Amaya.

Shawaiz clinched his jaw he looks up in angry manner. "Ya kab Howa or Ammi na mujhy kyu nai bataya". Shawaiz said in his cold voice.

"Phupo na Karachi jani sa phelai baat ki thi Tayajaan sai" said Amaya.

"Mein abhi phone karta hon or Ammi ko Bolta hon ka unhai mana karain"

Amaya stood up from his lap and now standing in front of him facing him "Kya Matlab mana karta hon" said Amaya.

"Usski himat kesi hoi meri bhen ka rishta bhejnai ki phelai tumhara bheja or tum nai mana kar dia tow aab meri bhen ka liya bhej raha ha"

"Ya aap kesi baatain kar rahi han Shawaiz ussnai rishta nai bheja tha merai lia phupo ko galatfahmi ho gai thi kai wo mujhy pasand karta ha or Aban saach mein Aniya ko pasand karta ha or Aniya bhi Aban ko pasand karti ha" said Amaya.

"Magar mein aesa honai nai donga" said shawaiz.

"Aap aise nai kar saktai apni bari mein Pasand ki shadi Karli usska matlab ya nai ha kai aap Aniya ko usski pasand ki shadi sai rokhain gai jis tarhan aapnai mujhy pasand kia or shadi ki izzat sai issi tarhan Aban bhi issi trhan izzat sai nikkah karai gaa or aap bech mein nai bolain gai." Said Amaya.

"Or mein Aban kai or Meri dosti kai barai mein ek lafz bhi na suno" said Amaya and angrily left him.

_________________

Sexual content alert:

Amaya has been ignoring shawaiz for 2 weeks, while eating breakfast when Shawaiz ask her about something she just nod her head and when he tried to talk to her she ignored him.

It was raining when Shawaiz came back from office he was finding Amaya but she was nowhere then he saw that the balcony door was opened he went ro the balcony. There she was enjoying the rain and all wet Shawaiz was getting turned on from the view, her clothes were stick to her body showing ever cover of her body.

Shawaiz couldn't wait anymore he went to her and Amaya suddenly stop and looked at him in his eyes.

Shawaiz grabbed her face and put his lips on her and starts kissing her like it's the last day he's kissing her and there's no tomorrow.

He picked up Amaya in bridal style, continue on kissing her and took her to the living room and dropped her on the floor. He pushed the wet hairs from her face and he goes for her neck and kissing her neck Amaya has her hands around his neck enjoying every minute of it. Then he stopped and look into her eyes and said "aaj mat rokna mujhy Amaya" said Shawaiz.

Amaya didn't said anything and pulled him for the kiss. He was kissing slowly and rolling his tongue in her mouth and when Amaya was out of breath Shawaiz let go of her face.

Shawaiz grabbed her kamez end and looked in her eyes for permission she closed her eyes in response.

He took off her kamez and throw it on the floor, she has a sexy red bra on.

He picked her up in his arms and amaya locked her legs around his back. Shawaiz was kissing and nibbing on her neck giving painful hickeys and took her to the bedroom and lay her down on bed.

Now he's on top of her kissing every part of her body going down on her stomach and then he removed her trouser she has the matching color underwear on. He turned off the lights

He unclipped her bra and remove her underwear. She try to cover herself with her hands but he moved her hands from her. "God Amaya you're beautiful and perfect" then he grabbed her lips and start kissing her again then he went for her breast and start sucking her pointy nipple, she having tingling sensation in her stomach.

His hand was trailing on her body and in vineshed in her thighs he cared her thighs and kissing the skin leaving hickeys there.

Then he pushed his finger in her entrance and thrush his finger to loose her up and then he thrust his second fingers inside her, she was mourning in pleasure. "Oo-- Shaw-- I'm cuming" then she came on his fingers.

Now she's all loosen up then he removed his clothes and dropped them on the floor and his Calvin Klein boxers also went to the floor, Amaya looked at his length and gulped.

Then he again came on top of her He said in his hasky voice "Amaya it's going to hurt a little so I'm sorry about that baby" then he pushed the tip inside her entrance, he captured her lips in to his and thrust inside her to not feel the pain

Then he again thrust inside. Tears start running from her eyes because of the pain. "Sorry Amaya baby but now is the best part" he thurst again and she felt weird like she's having pleasure and then he continue to thrush inside her and then they came together.

____________________

Amaya opened her eyes and lookee at the other side of the bed but it was empty  then she looked at the watch it was 8:30 pm it's dinner time. So she knew that Shawaiz will be in the kitchen making dinner.

She got up from the bed and fall down on the floor because after 4 round with Shawaiz Amaya didn't had the strength. She stood up from the floor and went to the bathroom.

______________

Meanwhile in Islamabad:

Samama (shawaiz mother) came to talk to Aniya in her room. "Beta tumnai kia soocha haa rishtai kai barai mein 2 haftai ho gai han Tum nai jawab nai dia"

"Ammi meinai bohat soocha ha tow please aap unhai mana kar dain mein Razi nai hon." Aniya couldn't think of anything to reject the proposal so she she went with the lie that Karachi is to far away from Islamabad and she don't want to leave her parents.

"Magar Kyu beta" said samama "Ammi Karachi dor ha mein aap logo ko chor kar itna dor nai jaa sakti agar aap nai meri shadi karni ha tow Islamabad mein hee kar dein taki mera jab dil karai ga mein aap logo kai pass aa tow sakti hon."

"Lekin beta ya tow bohat bachkana baat magar mein tumharai Abu sai baat karti hon wo kia kahtai han" said samama.

Samama went out from her room and now she's all alone. She was feeling sad about lying to her parents. She likes Aban but he likes someone else she has accepted her fate she'll marry someone else but she won't be that much happy with him but she has to do it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi guys how's everyone I Hope you all are doing well. I Know that I undated late I guess it's been three weeks since I have updated a new chapter so yeah here it is enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote on my story. 😘❤️