chapter 8

Three months later:

Days have been passing same after there nikkah Amaya was regularly going to her university and shawaiz was also busy in his work.

After the dinner Shawaiz was going to Amaya's room because he has bought anklet for her because she loves wearing it.

He entered her room she wasn't there she was in the washroom. He sat himself on her bed and start waiting for her. Her phone start ringing he looked at the caller I'd it's was Hania he didn't pick it up then again her phone start ringing he accept the call "hello" it was a mescaline voice his mind goes blank after hearing that voice.

"Amaya kahan ho yrr mein call kar raha ho mein pareshan ho gia tha itna or suno mujhy tum sai Kuch zaroori baat karni ha kaal university mein milta han"

Shawaiz hang up that call and angrily went to his room

'Wo mera elawa kisi or kai Bara mein sooch bhi kesi sakti ha choron ga nai iss chuttiya ko mein'

Shawaiz though that he will go to her university to see that bastard and beat his ass. So he'll forget about her Shawaiz was angry because he doesn't like that man protectiveness he get jealous cause only he had the right to protect her.

_________________________

Next Morning amaya went to the university and Shawaiz secretly followed her.

Zain was already there waiting for her "good morning Amaya" said Zain in cheerful voice "Good morning to you too aaj itna khush kyu ho" said Amaya.

"Aesi he kyu mein khush nai ho sakta" said Zain "nai ho sakta ho mera ya matlab nai tha yr aesi pooch rahi thi"
Said Amaya.

"Chalo Amaya garden mein chaltai han mujhy tumhai kuch batana haa" said Zain.

They went to the garden they settle them self on the grass. Shawaiz was finding them in the university there he spotted them in the garden. He went there and stand at the distance so they won't see him standing there he can hear them talk clearly.

"Dekho Amaya meri baat suno mujhy tumhai kuch important batana ha"
Said Zain.

"Amaya mein tumhai pasand karnai laga ho mein tumhari ghar rishta bhejna chata ho jya tumhai manzor ha" Said Zain while grabbing her hand and at that moment Shawaiz mind goes blank All he was seeing is red.

He went to them and grabbed Zain collar and punched him hard on his face and then they are beating each other Amaya was so much horrified at that time she didn't knew what to do. She shouted "stop" and they both stop and looked at her and "choro ek dosra ko" said Amaya and they both let go of each other.

Shawaiz stand with Amaya and grab her waist "Hi I'm Shawaiz Amaya's husband it's nice to meet you" said shawaiz "Amaya tumna-------" Shawaiz didn't let Zain complete his sentence and said "dor rah issai acha ho ga terai liya samaj mein aai warna wo haal karon gaa kai koi bhi pehchan nai Sakai ga mujsai matlab Shawaiz Shah sai panga mat lena" after saying this Shawaiz grabbed Amaya's hand and dragged her in the car.

On there way home Shawaiz didn't said anything and Amaya was so much scared so she also didn't said anything.

________________________

Shawaiz stopped the car now they are in the haveli. Shawaiz get out from the car and open Amaya's door and drag her out from the car and took her in his room. He was soo much angry he didn't even know that how's he going to control his anger.

He pushed open his bed room door and closed it with a loud thud and he grabbed her faced and kissed her passionately and aggressively he was losing his control in that kiss and Amaya was also giving back the kiss.
He pushed her on the bed. She fall on the bed and she quickly stand up from the bed Shawaiz painfully grabbed her shoulder and make her sit on the bed.

"Amaya ya sub kya thaa kya mein tumhai acha nai lagta."

"Nai please aesi baat nai ha shawaiz" Amaya Said with tears.

"Tow phir kesi baat haa, kyu tumnai usska naam hania kai naam sa rakha tha or kyu tumnai ussai nai bataya kai tumhara nikkah ho chuka haa aai gai tumha kuch maheenai hee howai hain university mai or tum ya sub kuch kar rahi ho." Said shawaiz.

"Shawaiz aesi baat nai ha mein aap neri baat tow sunai mein aap sai  bohat Pyaar Karnai lagi hon saach mai mein aap ko bohat pasand karnai lagi hon mein dari hoi thi kai agar aap ko zain ka pata chala tow aap kesai react karain gai tow meina issi Liya Hania kai naam sai number save kiya tha, or nikkah ka meinai ussai batana zaroori nai samjha mein tow srif dost hee samjha tha ussa mujhy nai pata tha kai wo mujhy pasand karna lag jai gaa". Said Amaya

Shawaiz felt soo much disappointed right now and the beast in side him telling him to doo something with her. And he was controlling him self. Then he grabbed her hand opened his room door "Jao abhi issi waqt" said Shawaiz"aap please aesi tow na kahain" said Amaya with tears in her eyes. "Meinai kaha Jao" Shawaiz yelled and Amaya flinched on his voice and went out from his room weeping and he close the door with a loud bang.

'mein Kya karon mein kya karon mera dimage phat jai gaa Amaya jyu nai tum hamarai rishta ko serious lai rahi ho kyu aeisa kar rahi ho merai saat Amaya.' He was thinking loudly.

'aaj hee chuchu sai baat karta hon rukhsati ki Amaya ka dimage jagan par lana hee parha gaa jab usski rukhsati ho Jai gii tow phir dekhta hob kesai nahi batati ya sub ko kai mein isska shohar hon'

_____________________

For the dinner Amaya and shawaiz didn't went downstairs to eat both were in there room.

After the dinner Shawaiz went to his father office Shawaiz's chachu was also there with his father.

"Abu or chachu mujhy aap logo sai kuch baat jarni haa" said Shawaiz. "Han bolo beta kya baat karni ha" said Zaman. "Chachu mein ek project shuro karna chata ho foreign country kai saat or iss project par kaam karnai ka liya mujhy London wapas jana hoga or uss project ko 4 saal lag jain gai " said Shawaiz.

"Ya tow bohat achi baat ha "said Zaman "beta agar itni achi opportunity mil rahi ha tow phir masla kya haa" said Ali (Shawaiz's father).

"Abu mein chah raha hon kai Amaya ki rukhsati karden kyu kai mujhy abhi next week jana ha or mein 4 Saal tak wapas nai aasakon gaa or Amaya bhi apna master's wahan sa kar sakti ha" said Shawaiz.

"Dekho beta baat tow tumhari saai haa magar mujhy Amaya sai poochna parhai gaa ka wo iss ka liya razi ha ya nai" said Zaman.

"Sai ha chachu agar Amaya Razi ho Jai gii tow phir Saturday ko rukhsati kar letai han or Sunday ki subha ki fight sai London iss tarhan hamara honeymoon bhi ho jai gaa" said Shawaiz.
_________________

After that shawaiz went to Amaya's room. He quietly open her door and entered the room there she was reading her novel 'dekho tow sai itna sub Kuch honai kai baad bhi sakoon sai novel par rahi ha' shawaiz thought to himself.

Then he stood next to her bed where she was laying on her stomach. She felt some one is standing beside her. she looked up and saw Shawaiz and she screamed...
_____

So yeah that's it I'm going to update once in a week because as you know I'm college students so I have to study I don't get the time to update. Please enjoy the chapter and show your love. And please support 😭🙏 my beautiful peeps 😍❤️