chapter 11

They Landed in Landon Shawaiz's assistant received them from airport and drop them at Shawaiz 2 story apartment. Amaya got surprised to see this beautiful apartment. The apartment is beautiful with big living room, dinning room and kitchen and  out door pool on the 1 floor. On the second floor a master bedroom with a beautiful outside view and two other rooms and a big balcony.

They settle down in there apartment. Then they slept because it's a night time when they Landed.

The Ray's of sunlight were coming on Amaya face and she opened her eyes and Shawaiz was beside her.

She wrapped her hands around him and barry her face in his chest. He smells like muskh.

Shawaiz opened his eyes and saw Amaya in his hands, he kissed her head Amaya looks up from his chest and saw his beautiful Brown orbs. Then she smiled.

"Kya sooch kar muskara rahi ho" said Shawaiz. "Aesai, kyu mein muskra nai sakti" asked Amaya. "Nai muskara sakti ho magar srif mujhy sooch kar" then again Amaya smiled and he took her lips in his lips. The kiss was light she's liking it. Amaya felt dizzy in that kiss.

Shawaiz came on top of her and slowly start kissing her earlobe and then goes down on her neck Amaya was making Small mourns.

Then he take a quick peck from her lips and stood from the bed and went in side the bathroom. After 20 minutes Shawaiz came outside wearing nothing but just a towel wrapped around his waist.

Amaya's face turned red she started blushing 'aw Kya body haa' though Amaya. He has toned chest, abs and big back.

"Mein jab tak breakfast bana raha hon tab tak tum fresh ho jao" said Shawaiz.

"Aap breakfast banai gai aap ko cooking aati haa" said Amaya in shock.

"Amaya iss mein itni heran honai wali kya baad ha" said Shawaiz. 'Ya Allah tunai tow pora frictional man dai dia ha apta nai konsi naki sa seela ha'

Amaya nodded her head she smiled and went to the bathroom.

Amaya came downstairs after taking a shower. She went to the kitchen Shawaiz was there with his back turned against Amaya making French toast.

Then Amaya went to him and hugged him from back he was cooking and she was getting melt watching him cook for her. 'hai Allah Kya shohar dia haa aap nai mujhy dil Khush ho gia Mera'.

They ate there breakfast and talked about here and there.

After that they went for outing because it's Amaya's first time in Landon and she wanted to explore.

They went to Cinema and watched movie. Then they went to a fancy restaurants and ate delicious dinner.

"Shawaiz ab I think kai ice cream bhi honi chai haa" said Amaya. "Okay jesa meri begam kahai" Amaya smiled on that sentence because the word begam felt different from his mouth.

They had there ice creams in there hands and walking on the London streets.

"Mujhy aaj bohat maza aaya Shawaiz thank you " said Amaya "Meri jaan thank you ki koi Zaroorat nai" said Shawaiz. Don't know what Shawaiz thought he pushed his ice cream on Amaya nose.

"Ya kya tha, ya aap na kya kiya" Amaya said in annoyed face. "Aab mein aap ko nai choron gii" said "mein kab bola Kai choro balkai kas Kai pakro" said Shawaiz Amaya blushed on that her face changed into an evil smirk.

Then she start Running behind him to take her revenge.

_____________________

Meanwhile in Islamabad: