chp 16

Next day in the noon "Mami ya itni tiyariyan Kyu ho rahi han koi araha haa kia" said Aban out of curiosity.

Samama could find anything to tell him now she have to tell him the truth although she don't want to tall him the truth because Aniya has rejected Aban's rishta.

"Han beta Aniya kai rishtai Kai lia arahi han Ali Kai friend kaa beta." Said Samama.

Aban froze at his place he didn't expect this things to move that much faster 'abhi tow 2 haftai bhi nai howai Merai rishtai ko reject kia Howa or aab yaa sub kuch tumhai tow mein choron gaa nai aniya.'

Aban didn't said anything and left the room and went outside from the hawali.

He start punching the pillar in anger near him outside.

'ahhhhh' he let out a groan his knuckles were injured and start bleeding he didn't give a fuck about his wound, started his car and went out from the haveli
_________

When Aban came back at haveli he went inside he saw raheel with his family in the living room sitting with Ali and Samama.

"Arai beta Aban aao aoo betho na" said Ali when he saw Aban standing at the door.

"Assalamualaikum" Aban did the Salam. Everyone in the room replied to his Salam.

"Aban beta tumharai haat par kia Howa haa" asked Samama while looking at his hand.

"Kuch nai Mami mein Zara pati band kar aaya" said Aban and left the room.

He didn't went to his room he for Aniya's room. He didn't knock on the door and went inside.

Aniya was standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair.

She was looking gorgeous in her pink saree.

"Merai lia tow kabhi itna tiyar nai hoi Tum" said Aban Aniya flinched in shock

She turn around to face Aban "aap yahan kia kar rahai han Jain Yahan sai" said Aniya.

"Mein nai jaongaa kia kar loogi " said Aban. "Aap please Jain yahan sai koi dekh lai gaa tow kia soochai gaa" said Aniya.

Aban start taking steps towards her. She was taking steps back.
When there no space left her back pressed against the vanity.

Aban caged her. "Aap chatai kia Hain Kyu kar rahai han Merai saat aesai please Jain yahan sai" said Aniya with pool of tears in her eyes.

"Mein Jo chata hon Tum achai sai Janti ho magar phir bhi Anjan banai ki Koshish kar rahi ho kyu kar rahi ho Tum aesai" said Aban with so much emotions in his eyes.

"Mujhy nai pata aap kia kah rahai han or aab aap yahan sai Jain" said Aniya and pushed his chest but he doesn't even moved a little. Aban grabbed her both wrist and pinned them behind her back.

"Let me go you're hurting me Aban choro mujhy" Aniya speak through her teeth.

"Nai choron gaa kabhi bhi nai" said Aban and lean on her neck.

"Tum abhi neechai jaongii or sub kai samnai USS rishtai sai mana karo gii" said Aban. Breathing on her neck.

This sensation was making pool between Aniya's thighs.

"Or mein aesa kyu karon gii" Aniya said in low voice.

"Agar tumnai sai kia tow mujsai bura koi nai hogaa" said Aban and started kissing her neck and bite her skin, she flinched in pain. Aban gripe lightened on her wirst she took advantage of this moment. And pushed him back.

And slapped on his face "chatak" now aban in his shik shak Shok moment.

"Ainda Kai baat aesai koi harkat maat Karna" Aniya roared. He rubbed his cheek and look at her in anger and left the room.