CHAPTER 1- LOCKED IN THE TERROR ROOM

" Jessica Miley O'Hare !!! Bitch just leave me alone !!! Open the damn door right now !!!" I yell on top of my lungs as I bang on the door loudly with my fists . I hopelessly sit on the washroom floor and start sobbing as I know I'll be sitting here for Heaven knows when.

Earlier this morning I received a letter from Nelly, my female best friend that she was stuck in the old washroom and that she needed me to come and get her out.She said the main door wasn't locked though ,she was in one of the mini rooms in the washroom. At that moment ,I didn't sit down to wonder why and how she got stuck in that gross washroom. I just needed to get her out .             

Only for me to be pushed and locked in here by that dreadful Jessica and her dumb side kicks and here I am sitting in this place covered entirely with trash and terrible stench . My thoughts begin to taunt me with the fact that I'd allowed myself to be pranked into a washroom that has been abandoned by the school cleaners for ages .

Not my fault because I'd received a letter from Nelly and I could swear that the letter was in her handwriting but she wasn't here . More questionable thoughts keep slipping into my mind as to why and how she got stuck in this gross washroom .

Initially, our predecessors used this washroom as a " quickie " spot which explains why the floor was with worn out condom rubbers . However it ceased to be a sex room turning into a shank spot ,explaining why the washroom walls looked like they'd been painted with dried out faeces and the smell was just so horrifying. Then people made it a litter spot as well .

I hopelessly cry one more time, helplessly holding my breath in order for me not to inhale the stench but to no avail . I don't think anyone would come to my aid because this place is the last place anyone would think of if they were looking for me . I didn't even bring my cell phone and my bag along because I was coming here . I don't even know if Jessica will not tamper with my stuff if she and her crazy crew find my things . The thing I prayed they wouldn't go away with was my inhaler.

I'm a dead walking being if those bimbos take it away . I wipe away my tears and prop myself in a way that I'm hugging my knees close and I place my head on my knees , still praying hard that someone finds me here. In some few minutes, I drift off to sleep after constantly forcing myself to close my eyes in order to escape the reality of this ordeal I'm in.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
" Babe,you okay ? " ,Jay questions as he helps me get up on my feet ,looking at me with a worried and puzzled expression on his face . I was about to utter a word when I felt as if the world was spinning around me and I almost stumble but get carried by him . In no time ,we were out of that hell hole and I was breathing good air again . Except for the fact that I was a mess and Jay carried me without feeling disgusted by me. Sometimes, I wonder what a hot guy like him would be doing with a depressed and miserable girl like me .

Well before my world was crushed by my father's death, things were normal ,although I was being hated by my ex best friend and current bully ,Jessica, who is also the sister of my bestfriend ,Jay ,life was simpler . I was the student body president last year . I was also a cheer leader and was dating Damian ,an old student of our school who was coaching the basketball team .

Then that fateful night ,I went out with my dad on one of our usual daddy- daughter dates and Dad took in too much alcohol. He had a fight with Mom before we went out and was pouring his heart out to me . I regret that I didn't stop him and I also gave in when he persuaded me that he could drive - well ,funny because I was kinda drunk too and he didn't stop me from drinking with him either. It was my first time taking alcohol that night.

That was when the accident happened. I survived and he didn't. I don't know but I felt Mom hated me after that . We hardly spoke to each other for weeks and then later she pretended like nothing happened and that every thing is perfectly fine while I kept constantly dying inside with guilt facing the reality that in a way ,I killed my dad. My little sister ,Ariana , stopped being her cheerful self from the time she heard our dad had kicked the bucket . She hardly said a word, people always thought she was having a deaf and dumb disability. Mom and I both knew she was suffering from the shock of losing our dad .

Ariana had been taken to psychologists and counselors on several occasions but just wouldn't open up . Not until Jay came into my life, he helped my family and I stand back on our feet. It wasn't a surprise when Ariana started opening up to him and said she loved him . We were all filled with tears because in that long time,we hadn't heard a single word from her .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

" Come on babe, this isn't the first time you've seen me in a towel ...", he says in a sexy way with a hot smirk as he draws close to me ,holding me by my waist . I feel my heart flutter and my insides when our eyes meet and try to push him away softly with my hands on his bare chest . It doesn't work because he keeps coming closer to me . " Justice Adrian O'Hare, please stop flirting with me " , I warn him but he lets out a soft laugh and then stared back at me , " Or what ? " he draws ,close and whispers into my ear and I inhale the fresh mixture of cologne and mint. We both just finished taking a shower( in turns) in the vip bathroom meant for the basketball captain after being in that dreadful abandoned washroom .

Fortunately, Jay took my stuff and kept them so his sister and her sidekicks wouldn't find them . He said he overheard them saying they locked me in the terror room and that's when he came to my rescue. Well although I had to go through the trauma of staying in that room for three hours ,my best friend had finally come to my rescue. Speaking of best friend, I wonder where Nelly is... " Baaabeee,where's your mind at ?" he asks as he kisses my forehead and hugs me.

I hold him close to me and he pulls away ,cupping my face into his palm and drawing close to kiss me when we hear a noise from outside. He goes to look outside and when he comes back ,we both laugh and then he says ," Go get dressed, naughty kitten " and then smacks my ass as I go into the dressing room to change into the baggy t- shirt and sweat pants he offered me .

Well , being the bestfriend of Justice Adrian O'Hare is crazy... you become everything to him ... including a potential girlfriend, but although we kiss and act like a couple, I always knew that I didn't deserve his hot ass . I really didn't.