CHAPTER TWO- UNDER YOUR INFLUENCE

It's been a week since the terror incident and Nelly hasn't said a word to me or texted me . Jay finds it suspicious that she isn't talking to me but I told him not to think of her like that. She's been my childhood best friend and I don't think she'd do anything to hurt me .

It has to be a mistake or something, I just don't believe she'd do anything like plotting with Jessica and her girls to trap me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's a Saturday morning and I'm awfully missing my little sister because she went for a sleepover at her bestfriend's . Mom left early for work too. Yup! I'm home alone .I lie in bed staring emptily at the ceiling when I receive a phone call. " Hullo, pumpkin pie ", a funny deep voice says at the end of the line . " Yesss, basketball head, what can I do for you? ", I say laughing. " Oh come on Rhea, at least be romantic for once ,I beg of you " ,he pleads . " Well okay... so what do I say ... hello hunny bug ? ", I ask and he laughs out loud and I roll my eyes even though I know he can't see it .

"You know what never mind, just come over ,I'm really missing you like hell ",he says and I stay quiet for a moment . " Babe ? You there ? .... I need you here ,love? I really do .I'm feeling the " h" word and I wanna do the horse on the pokey?," he begs. " I don't know what you're saying but it sounds gross . What's the horse on the pokey ? The "h" word too ,what is it ? ", I question and he just laughs ." Jayyyyyyyyyy, just tell me ", I pressure but he just keeps laughing. " Fine , just come over and I'll tell you ", he finally says ,breaking the long silence. " But then I'm not ready... ", I start, trying to give an excuse but then he just says

" Then get ready " and hangs up before I can even utter another word . I groan into my bed and get up to take an bath. After my bath , I just use my pomade and style my hair , doing some slight make up and then wear a white turtle neck dress with a denim skirt overall and then nike shoes .

Then I spray my Victoria's secret so I smell good and then admire myself in the mirror . I'm not a fan of myself but then I feel satisfied with my look . I pick up my purse and my phone and then look around to make sure everything in the house is in order . Then I leave the house after ensuring that I locked the rooms and the gate

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

" Sup boo boo? " , I tease when I realize he's staring at me for a long time . " Damn girl, you look ... " , he starts but then I just push him in slowly and then I enter . Then with my hand still on his chest, I lead him to his bed room as he's walking backwards and then I push him on the bed and straddle him. " Shid,girl what the heck are you doing? ,he questions and I giggle .

" Thought you said i should try and be romantic ", I say softly and he pulls me closer by holding my waist. I blush and them he notices and kisses my cheeks . I don't know how but he managed to tackle me down and places himself on top of me ,making me feel a bit scared since I've never been in that position before . I don't even know what came over me to start playing naughty with him .

He notices that I'm feeling uncomfortable and then whispers into my ear," Why ? Are you scared that I'm beating you at your game ? Why start a game when you can't finish it ?... ". I shudder with a little fear and pleasure as he plants soft kisses at the back of my neck and then the caresses my thigh at the same time . I push him ,begging him to stop but he keeps kissing my neck and then slowly moves to plant kisses on the top of my chest. Then I finally bite him a little hard on his ear so he can stop killing me with pleasure because I'm a bit scared and well, he stops . He frowns at me and then gets up and then sits on the bed ,heaving a loud sigh .

After the loud silence that follows, he finally says, " Alexa, play under the the influence " and in no time ,the music fills the room. Then before I can get up ,he pushes me back down and laughs saying, " You thought biting me would stop me, silly baby ,you just turned me on ", and then lies back on top of me . " Jay, please.." , I start to beg and he sings along , " Baby you can, ride it ooh yeah, bring it over to my place and you be like, " Baby who cares?" but I know you care. Bring it over to my place. You don't know what you did ,did to me. Your body light weight ...".

Then he remains silent and gives me a silly frown . " What?" , I ask and he says," Sing along with me." I roll my eyes and he continues, " I don't know what you did ,did to me ,your body light weight speaks to me..... I can make it hurricane on it,Hunnid bands, make it rain in it. Tie it up,put a chain on it ,make you tattoo my name on it. Make you cry like a baby, yeah. Let's go pro and make a video. Make you cry like a baby yeah. Let's go pro and make a video. Oh yeah,yeah, yeah..." .

Then I struggle to get up but then he's still holding me down . I take a pillow and then hit him on the head with it and then he lets me go,only to take a pillow and then whack me with it . Then it turns into a big pillow fight . He wins but keeps hitting me with it while I continuously plead and laugh at the same time. Then later we sit up and then I ask him what the "h" word means. " You don't wanna know ", he says with a naughty grin and I laugh ." What does it mean ?", I ask again and he laughs and then says " when I say I'm feeling the "h" thing ... what comes to mind ?" . That's when the meaning hits me and I screw my face up , pretending to be disgusted by him .

"Eww!!!gross ", I yell and he laughs . " So what about the horse on the pokey?" , I ask ,already having the meaning but wanting to confirm. " word starts from "s".... ", he starts but I interrupt him and push him as he chortles louder. This boy is so .... indescribable. " Let's get something to eat ", he says pulling me to get up and follow him . " Alright ,alright ", I say laughing and following him to the kitchen .