CHAPTER THREE- A HICKEY?!

" What are we making,honey bug?", Jay whispers as he presses against me from behind ,making my body shiver and my insides turn to jelly. " Well, tell me ,' cause I have no idea either ", I say and he  presses closer ,his hot minty  breath lingering around my right ear as he softly grasps it with his teeth.  

"Now ,you freak,don't tell me you're about to bite my ear ", I say ,giggling as he softly nibbles my ear.  Then he places me on the kitchen counter and stands in between my legs . " You know what? Fuck food, I just want you ", he says softly and cups my face in his hands ,kissing my forehead.Then I sigh and kick him in the shin and laugh as he yelps in pain and then get down to cut veggies so I can make some noodles. 

" Seriously, you didn't have to do that, " he grumbles and I shrug replying, " Then stop flirting and teasing me ,you man whore ". " Oh wait ,you're calling me a man whore ??? Who started the seduction shid first, Miss? ", he asks with a silly but yet sexy smirk on his face that made me blush . I don't answer and keep cutting the veggies till I'm done ,while he goes ahead to wash, steam and fry the chicken.

Soon we finish preparing our noodles and he pins me to the wall before I could grab a plate to serve both of us. " Why of all the romantic names in this universe, did you decide to call me a man whore?" That's not a hot name for me ,honestly speaking ,he questions. " For heaven's sake,you proving that you are one ,just leave me alone ", I say ,laughing and pushing him away . He quickly holds me back before I can run out of the kitchen and draws me close.

" Seriously, Mr. Flirty pants ,I'm hungry ... please let me eat first before you start with this whore game you wanna play ", I plead and he laughs . " If you're hungry, I can shove it into your mouth if you want ", he says and my face turns red as I scowl and say the word ' gross' and then go ahead to get a plate to dish his food. Then I place it on a tray he's already holding and then take another plate to serve myself before we leave the kitchen .

We sit in the living room and then try to decide on which Netflix movie to watch. We both go in for ' Through My Window' and we keep watching till it gets to a sex scene and then I cover my face. " Now you little baby,stop covering your face," he hits me with a pillow and pulls me closer,messing up my hair with his hands . " Jayyy ,stop messing up my hair !! ", I warn ,struggling from his grasp. " Nah, I won't.  I want all the neighbors staring at you and wondering how hard i went on you to make you look this messed up ", he says and I exclaim, " Ewwwwwww Jay, just stop dirty talking, it's disgusting.  Moreover I'm your best friend ". " With benefits ", he adds and I laugh, replying ," You wish " and then he keeps messing my hair and then pinching my neck a little to give it some red color.  "I think it would be better if I just sucked on it ,so I can give you a hickey ", he voices out  his thoughts and then I slowly get up and then whisper , Don't you dare and then started to run around the room .

I want to run into the washroom but he is almost about to catch me so I just have no choice but to run into the bedroom and try to lock the door but I run out of luck since he comes in a bolt of speed  and pushes me on the bed ,sucking on my neck . " You vampire, leave me aloneeee !!!!!!", I yell but he only stops to laugh and then continues what he's doing. 

When he's done ,I get mad at him and then take a mirror to look at my neck . Oh crap!!! Now it's clearly visible . I start to murmur angrily but he just pulls me close and pampers me like a baby, apologizing for it.

" What do you want, princess?", I'll get you anything you like okay ,he cuddles me ,kissing me softly on my forehead as I pout like a baby and tell him I want us to get ice cream. Then he agrees and then I remember I can't go out because of the visible hickey and he teases me.

" Oh come on Rhea, it's just a hickey, chillax ". " Oh no it's not !", I snap and he stops ,only to chortle louder . " Fine ", he finally says and then gets up to leave and tells me to wait for him.  I'm about to follow when my phone rings and I pick it up. It's Nelly . "Hi there," I say and she responds hi too . Our conversation continues like this...

Nelly: Where are you ?

Me : Excuse me ? Bae ,you didn't even ask how I'm doing ? What's going on ?

Nelly : That doesn't matter ,now . I asked where you were .

Me : ( shocked) How can you say that it doesn't matter if I'm okay ?

Nelly: (angry) Quit playing around and tell me where you are !!!

Me : ( keeping calm and letting her rudeness slide ) Bae,I'm at Jay's .

Nelly : And what the heck are you doing there ?

Me : Why are you asking me that? He's my best friend.

Nelly : I've been calling him several times and texting him. He even told me he's not home ,so how come you're there with him ?

Me : Nelly,what is wrong with you ?

Nelly: Nothing is wrong with me ,bitch. You're the reason Jay is avoiding me .

Me : Well ,I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or why you're being this bitchy but I'm not going to allow you to talk trash just because you're my bestfriend too.

Nelly : What do you want from him ? Stop forcing yourself on him ? Don't you see he's not interested in stuck up nerdy losers like you ?

Me : Nelly!!!! Are you out of your mind? How can you say that ?

Nelly : He's mine, okay, stay away from him (hangs up )

Me : hello ? ... hello?  Nelly ?... ( then realizing she hang up on me )

In the meantime,  Jay leans against the wall ,with a puzzled expression on his face. " What's  going on ? Do you have a fight with Nelly or something? She says you're avoiding her ? ", I ask but he smiles and then wraps a scarf around my neck and then helps me get up by holding my hand , pulling me up gently ." Ignore her ,let's go get ice cream ",he says .

I question him on the scarf . " I hope it's not for your bully sister ". " No ,it's my mom's.  She never wears it so I went for it for you . To be honest, Jessica did want it though "  he says and stops me from taking it off. " It's yours now love ,Talked to Mom on the phone and she says you can have it ", he adds ,making me sigh in relief.

Jay's mom is really sweet . Yup ,I've met his dad too if that's what is in your mind right now but they're busy all the time and so it's mostly Jay and his bloody bully of a sister who stay home alone. But the slutty bully never stays home so Jay is always alone . " Come on ," he nudges me out of my thoughts and I take a comb to comb my hair and then after that we leave the house to the nearby park, " Paradise " for ice cream ....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *