CHAPTER EIGHT - TYSON...

"What are you doing? ", Tyson questions as I take the handcuff on his study table. " Ouu.. I see... Ever taken someone on this table before? ", I ask with a naughty grin on my silly face and he makes a disgusted face.

" Sheesh girl, I have ", he replies. " Arghhh , I'm jealous ", I groan and he chuckles. " Did you handcuff her? ", I ask, biting my bottom lip and he opens his eyes wide in surprise and then throws his head back, laughing.

" Why are you laughing?", I question and he answers, " Oh nothing really. Just kinda weird when you talk naughty. You're too innocent to be talking naughty ".

I frown and then defend myself, "I'm not trying to be naughty, I'm just asking questions, duhh ". He still chortles. " I asked a question . Did you handcuff her? ", I say firmly and he stifles a laugh and says no.

I roll my eyes and pretend to be looking at the handcuffs when the corners of my eyes are basically eyeing him as he takes his top off and he takes a seat at the edge of the bed.

My eyes move down slowly to study his hot abs. OMG!! They are so perfect. I see the reason, he's the second hottest piece of ass in school. Don't ask me who the first is. I do not want to talk about him now.

" Rhea, are you eye- fucking me? ", he gasps and I gape in shock for a moment and then scowl, turning away. " I'm not. Don't flatter yourself, toast-head ", I say and he raises his left eyebrow.

" Seriously, you don't scowl at the guy who fed your sight with a hot body ", he teases and I pretend to choke and puke. " Urgggh... You're so full of yourself. Your body is nowhere near the word 'hot'. It's a salamander body", I comment and his face drops to dead serious.

" Rhea, what did you just say? ", he asks in disbelief and I open my mouth to repeat myself but end up getting a pillow thrown in my face. " How dareeee youuuu? ", I growl and he shrugs, laughing, " You can't do nothing, gal ".

I grab the handcuff, approach him and then say, " Isn't that your laptop on the floor? " He turns to look and I quickly fasten the handcuffs on his hands and then push him. I grab a pillow and he starts to beg, laughing too. The AUDACITY!!! I ignore him and keep hitting him with the pillow continuously.

I enjoy hitting him with the pillow when he uses his legs to pull me close so I'm on top of him, in a straddling position. Then I try to get up but his legs have locked me in that position. " Ty... Stop what you're... ", I start to say but he brings his head closer and shuts me up with a kiss.

My body instantly melts like ice cream. I kiss him back, nibbling on his bottom lips and opening my mouth so he can slide his tongue slowly into it. I softly inhale his fresh mint breath as our lips smack together continuously and our kissing grows intense and more passionate. I uncuff him, still kissing him and he puts his arms around my waist and then moves them slowly to my ass, grabbing them softly.

My hands cup his face and move to his chest as I re-position myself so I can straddle him properly. Then he breaks the kiss and starts to kiss my neck. I let out a small moan and then slightly pinch his left nipple as I enjoy him sucking at my neck with pleasure.

Then we switch positions and he's on top of me. Our lips lock in another hot deep kiss and I feel our bodies tingle at the same time as we make out, caressing each other. Then he starts to unbutton my blouse, kissing the top of my chest as he takes it off.

He plants soft, tender kisses on top of my chest and my boobs as he tries to unhook my bra. " Ty?... ", I let out a tiny whisper with uncertainty and he lifts his head quickly, looking at me, waiting for a green light as he stops what he's doing.

"I'm not ready for this", I say softly and he gets off me and then cuddles me. " What's wrong? ", he asks in a soft soothing voice and then I look away, feeling bad.

I feel so terrible for leading him on when my heart still belongs to Jay. I can't do this. No, I can't. I know he might be hanging around Nelly but I still love him regardless.

" Umm, I have to go home. ", I say, getting and putting my blouse back on as he stares with a worried look on his face. " Oww.. Ty, it's not you... I'm just nervous that's all ", I assure him, planting a soft kiss on his lips and hugging him.

He holds me close and kisses my forehead and says, " I love you so much, Rhea. I really do." We cuddle some more and then we get up and he puts his top back on.

Then we leave. I watch him lock the house and then he hurriedly walks to the car and opens it for me. " Be my passenger princess? ", he proposes laughing. " Of course, Ty ", I agree, giggling and taking my seat. In a few minutes, we are heading towards the path home.