Chapter 58: Happiness.

Nkosinathi's POV

She walks into the room and removes her towel and lotions her body. I feel bad that she has to deal with her this weekend and i wish I would come and support her but I can't. She walks to the closet and comes back wearing a white dress that hugs her curves and shows a bit of cleavage.

I walk to the closet and wear dark grey formal pants with a black shirt and a matching blazer. I wear my formal shoes and take out my Rolex from the watch collection and wear it. I walk back to the room and i find the bed already made. "Come here." I say. "Aren't you going to be late?" she asks.

"Don't shut me out." I say and I hear her sigh. "I just need to be alone for now." she says. I grab her arm and pull her closer to me. She rests her head on my chest and i draw little patterns on her back. "Don't be nervous." "I'm not nervous about the meeting or whatever shit that's going to happen there." "Then why are you quiet?"

"I'm annoyed that you didn't tell me that she is coming." she answers. "I'm sorry. It slipped my mind and my main focus was to make things okay between us not that she is going back home." I say. "I'll be okay just go to work." "You and i are definitely having a serious talk when you get back." "Fine."

She pulls away from the hug and walks out of the room. I hate how she has just shut me out. I know deep down inside she is hurt by everything but she is pretending like she is still okay. I want her to be able to open up to me and be able to tell me how she feels about things like these and not just shut me out.

I need to reassure her that I'm not going back to Imenathi and that I'm all hers. I'm not confused about life and i won't be confused about who I want. I'm not the type to string a person along knowing very well I don't see anything with them. I take my phone from the night stand and go downstairs.

I pass by my office and take my bags and go to the kitchen. I place my bags on the counter and sit on the bar stool. "Ma had to go out but she made breakfast already." she says. She opens the microwave and takes out two plates and hands one to me. "Thanks." She walks to the fridge and takes out juice and pours for the both of us.

"Uzosuka ngobani isikhathi?" I ask. (What time will you be leaving?) "Around 10. I want to clean the house first before I leave." she answers. "I'm going to miss you." She giggles. "I'm only gone for three days and two nights." "Those two nights will be very cold without you." "Spring is hot Nkosinathi so stop being dramatic."

"It's hot when you are there." I say and she chuckles. I love seeing her laughing like this. "Uzoba strong." she says. "I will do it for you." She rolls her eyes. "Iyana don't roll your eyes at me." "I'll do it again phela nobody is stopping me." I roll my eyes which causes her to chuckle. "So it's cool if you do it but it's a problem when I do it."

"I hardly roll my eyes you the one that makes me do it." I say. "Please you used to roll your eyes at me everyday when I first moved in here." she says. "You the one that made me roll my eyes." She chuckles. "Uyabeda wena." I chuckle. "I like it when you laugh." "Yeah I know I just look ten times gorgeous than I am." "That's right." She giggles.

She puts the juice back in the fridge and sits next to me. I pull her chair closer to me. "Cishe ungiwisa mahn." she says and i chuckle. (You almost made me fall.) "Do you honestly think I would let you fall." I ask. "I don't know." "I wouldn't. If it does happen that you fall I'll always be there to help you get back on your feet." "You very smooth with words."