Chapter 75: Bad feeling.

Nkosinathi's POV

Finally I get to meet my nephew. Holding him for the first time made me wish to have kids of my own. I know it will take a lot of convincing until she agrees for us to try for a baby after what she saw today but I want us to have our own bundles of joy. I've always wanted to be a father and have a family of my own and now I have met the right woman who I can build with.

Watching her hold him and laughing with him that made me wish she was already pregnant so nine months down the line we can experience this too. I love her and i really want to build a family with her. I can't believe I actually admitted that out loud in my head. I don't know if i will be able to tell her. I still need to build up the courage to confess but now I'm sure how I feel about my wife.

"Muzi I'm hungry." says Livhuwani. "I was thinking of buying everyone food we were just waiting for you to wake up. What should I buy you?" I ask and she smiles which causes me to chuckle. "Romans pizza the peperonni flavour. One box specially catered for me and then some hotwings from Chicken Licken and some cold drink. Take Muzi's card to pay for all our food. If it wasn't for him making me pregnant we wouldn't be starving at a hospital." We chuckle.

"Bafo uzwile sowuzodlulisa icard lakho kimi." I say and he rolls his eyes. (Brother you heard so you will just pass the card to me.) "If you rolling your eyes at me that means you rolling your eyes at your wife." "Thatha Nkosinathi uhambe." he says and we chuckle. (Take it and leave.) "Asambe." She stands up and he hands me the card and keys and we leave. I enterwine my hand with hers and we walk to the car.

I unlock the car and i open the door for her and she thanks me. "First time seeing you being a gentleman." says Iyana and i roll my eyes which causes her to chuckle. "Okay ngiyadlala you are always a gentleman." I nod and she laughs. I close the door and walk to my side and get inside. I bring the ignition to life and drive off.

"Do you have your phone so I can connect to the radio?" she asks. "Yes I do." I answer and i hand it to her. "Password." "Naptime with a capital N." "And why naptime." "Because when they try to hack they will think I would put a date or name that has a special meaning to me and i don't do that." "Okay that's interesting." "We should also put your face so it can recognize you."

"You trust me that much?" she asks. "I do trust you Iyana and i have nothing to hide on my phone." I answer. "They always tell women to never go through a man's phone if you don't want to hurt yourself." "Wena what do you think about that?" "I feel the exact same way. I did that one too many times and yeah I shall live to regret it."

"I would never cheat on you it's not something I do." I say. "I believe you. I will chop of your balls and feed them to you if you ever do that." she says and i gulp. "You would do that?" "Yeah with the help of my dad cause he doesn't like seeing his princesses hurt." "Okay I definitely believe you." She chuckles.

"Is my dad that scary?" she asks. "Scary is just putting it lightly. And when you say you might torture me with the help of your dad then I will be on my best behaviour." I answer and she chuckles. "Now I know who to run to when shit hits the fan." We chuckle. "Are you serious about us not having kids?" I may think that she is joking kanti vele she doesn't want them so I need to clarify the issue.

"Its quite scary Nkosinathi...like her screams and cries really traumatized me. And the doctor sticking the fingers in the vagina like ughh I only need your fingers inside not a stranger's." she answers and i chuckle. "So you still want homemade kids?" I ask and she laughs. "Yeah I do want homemade kids." We laugh.