His Miracle

Hello, dear readers!❤️

Before you begin reading my His Miracle[Previously Known As His Angelic Wife], I would want you to get in touch with all these below:

1. For all the former readers of this book, you're encouraged to read it once again because there's a slight change in the way I presented the story line while the concept is pretty much the same.

1. I'm not an amateur nor professional writer so don't expect it to be perfect, please👀

2. There will be body-shaming contents with some triggers along as this story would involve in encouraging all the ✨PLUS SIZE QUEENS✨ to come out of their shells. But the major plotlines will be in general for mostly everyone to relate.

3. You will find mistakes. Especially, from the context of grammatical or spelling errors. I usually use my handphone instead of computer to draft/edit most of the chapters. So there might be plenty of errors and any initiative to point out the mistakes are encouraged, but remember, you're required to be kind.

4. English isn't my first language so some slangs/accents might not be in the way you're expecting it to be.

5. This story does not contain direct MATURE THEMES, there will be some which is really mild but if you started feeling uncomfortable then please skip to the next chapter🌚

6. I don't own any of the pictures used in the both covers or in between the story.

7. This is a work of FICTION. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of my own imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

8. DO NOT STEAL MY STORY, I literally spent all my days and nights in Wattpad so that I could draft my ideas off every time. Thankfully, so far, I hadn't been notified for any copying/stealing of contents from any of my stories, but if anything pops out in the future, I wouldn't stay silent.

[ © 2023 M.Kirthana. All Rights Reserved. ]

9. I would do the casting of my own imagination downwards and you're free to relate anyone you like.

 I would do the casting of my own imagination downwards and you're free to relate anyone you like

(Keerthi in/as Anaika)

The male character is off my own imagination so I couldn't find a perfect look for him, hehe....(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

10. There's no more disclaimers. Just enjoy reading the story and share some reviews, saranghae* wink*😘