Epilogue - Three Down, Three More To Go.

Aditya

"Aditya?!" It was my wife's yell. I knew I did something wrong again. I heard her footsteps nearing the door and when she opens it, she stood there with her eyes narrowed as she analyzes the surrounding.

"Really? You think you can just get pass this by showing up with your xerox copies?" Her voice was firm and she had her arms crossed over her chest.

I shrugged with my head hanging low, not daring to look at my wife's death stare.

"Don't just stand there, get in already." She ushered me in and when she closes the door behind her, she twisted me to kiss my lips as her arms pulled me closer to hers. I was captivated by her smooth moves but we got interrupted by flourishing giggles.

We pulled away to get around the twin stroller to check on our babies. "Aww, my cublings. Did you miss mama? You did, oh babies I missed you too." She got them off the stroller and had them on each side of her hips while showering kisses all over their face.

I missed this seraphically heartwarming sights.

I went and stood in front of them while pulling out my handphone to click another picture of them. It got saved right away among the thousands of pictures I had of them and I just had to change my home screen layout as the final step.

"Adi?" My wife signaled me get closer and she gestured me to carry them while she prepared to go sit on the couch. She begin adjusting her blouse and I knew what was she upto.

"I brought the milk bottle together, love. You don't have to right now, I mean....you're still at wo-"

"Adi, I want to be connected with my babies." I never uttered another word and rather obliged because I knew how much she wants this. My wife loves breastfeeding them naturally. She always says by doing this, she couldn't help but to embrace this nurturing intimacy and bonding within our babies and her. She will do it no matter where and what we were doing if she feels them getting hungry.

She opened her arms for me and I went to her with our babies while giving them one by one right after she took a good position on breastfeeding them. She sighed in relief with her eyes closed and her palms were gently supporting their heads while stroking their soft hair. "I missed this. I really missed you guys."

I kneeled in front of them, placing two light kisses on their heads and finishing up with a peck on my wife's lip. "We missed you too, my love."

I sat next to hers and laid my head on her shoulder. I earned the most soothing kiss and she had us all wrapped around her. My Aadhira and Aadhiran, we named them based on our both first initials that starts with an 'A'. Both the names that we chose together was one of our primarily pick and just after they were born, I couldn't hold it but to whisper their names on their tiny ears.

My bundles of joy smiled at me for the first time upon entering the world, just to meet their father crying with happy tears which I wouldn't be embarrassed about. I didn't got a chance to click those moments on a camera but I had captured enough of storage in my head to treasure them dearly.

It was my beautiful beginning towards fatherhood, another miracle that inspired through my life after I had this amazing woman walk into my life to change it all.

*****

Anaika

Two years had passed just like that and today is our 2nd year anniversary. I was excited to celebrate our day together and I arranged everything accordingly. My parents were over the moon when I suggested them to look after my two little munchkins and it seems that they were more excited than I do for my own anniversary.