Chapter 10 - Babies.

Anaika

I couldn't sleep all night, apart from the jet-lagged on my body, my heart was burdened with desires and confusion. The most crucial part was when I regretted getting the room beside my cousin's because they were really loud. It's as if she's clearly mocking me purposely upon knowing my situation but I couldn't think much of it because they did rightfully spent their night together as a husband and wife.

"One freaking hallway were busy making loves yesterday night. Like mine, he took me on a wild ride all night." My other cousin giggled with a blush while she shared her details.

"Yes.....it's mind-blowing indeed, just like mine did. Ugh, he wouldn't even let me leave the bed to pee." They laughed when another relative sister of mine said.

No offense, I'm a lady myself but even though we were around the same age groups, sharing things like this seemed uninterested for me. Especially when you don't really have the experience and you couldn't leave the conversation because you don't want them to know that you hadn't even seen your husband half naked.

"Anai, you were quiet since then, what happened to yours? Or was it something unexplainable?" It was my next door cousin now who make a fun of me again and I smiled, shrugging awkwardly.

"Dear, you don't have to be shy with us. Come on, we are dead ass married to respectfully gorgeous men so talking about them or showing off their skills in bed would be our pride, isn't it?" Another said while nodding at all of us for a confirmation and the girls agreed.

"Unless he isn't satisfying you enough." My next door cousin said as everyone laughed at her.

"Go on, hun. Tell us all the juicy things." Added in by another sister of hers and it was time for me to be honest with them.

"I don't have any because we didn't....yet." I answered them in a go and their faces dropped into a surprise.

"Yet?" One asked.

"You mean never at all?" Another joined in.

"That's ridiculous, hun. You're joking aren't you?" The next one said.

"And here I was wondering how come you guys were so quiet yesterday? I thought you guys practiced to do it in silent or something." The next door cousin said with a look of unbelievable.

"It's been like what, two months and still no sex?"

"Girls that's enough. Yes, we didn't do anything yet but it doesn't mean that my husband's loving me any less. And I'm really lucky to have him, he's alone my pride. I had achieved my main goal when I get to marry that man." I flaunted about my husband and they looked me in awe.

"That's so sweet, dear. But you should know that our mothers would pop the question anytime so be prepared." The eldest among us said and we were looking at her with confusion.

"Ah, it's about getting them a grandbaby." She whined at us for our incompetency.

"Oh." We echoed equally but the next door cousin smiled shyly.

"I would give them a yes." She shyly mumbled while squealing with blushes.

The girls screamed and I was too happy for her. We hugged her turn by turn wishing her and she said that she's one month along, no wonder she was quite hyper all the ride. She restricted us from telling anyone else because she was planning to open up to my family and relatives as a surprise for dinner.

We then went to the beach and all the men went shirtless whilst Aditya was the only one didn't. He was moving around uncomfortably so I walked up to him and assured him that it's okay to dress up while holding onto his hands. We walked in the beach, hand in hand together as the waves covered our body. The elders refused to join the sea so it was us, the young couples alone with each other. Almost all of them were clinging together and some playing with their kids.