Chapter 9 - Confession.

"You broke your promise. Our deal was to not give trouble to my husband but you broke it so serves you." I told her and when they took her passing by him, she groaned. "Useless brat, see what have you done to my life. You will rot in hell, I swear you will! With no one to love you and want you! Ah!"

"Well too bad for you because I am incredibly in love with him and even if he's going to hell then he wouldn't be alone because I would be there too. Now, have a wonderful life in prison!" I sarcastically yelled back and it felt so good.

My vision went to Uncle Khanna and I apologized. "I'm sorry, uncle. You know what happened and why I did it. I just-"

"No need for all that, dear. She's serving for whatever things she has done in life. You have no idea how many lives she destroyed because of this money. I was closing one eye all this time because of her father and I think I don't need to anymore. I had done enough to repay what he gave me once upon a time." He explained, looking rather relieved and happy.

I smiled and pushed Uncle Khanna to confront his son. I knew they need to reconcile their relationship again no matter what.

"Where have you been keeping all those strengths? You beat the hell out of him and you wouldn't know how much he suffered to sleep the night." He laughed while patting on his son's shoulder before pulling him into a hug.

I didn't expect my husband to make such damages as well, maybe he has so much stored inside him that might need a work or two to come out. Nonetheless, I love this man so much.

They spent sometime together and Aditya even told his father about his long lost grandparents. His father was so happy that he even teared up to finally get to know his beloved wife's family were still around. We promised to take him the next time we visit them and he happily agreed.

We were riding back home after engaging to a clinic to clear up those wounds and Aditya was very constant on keeping his eyes on me. We reached home and I put my bag on the table, as it resulted the papers I kept inside to fall out.

He was too quick before me and when he saw it, he stiffened. I couldn't stand and look at him accepting the statement so I prepared to walk away when I heard him. "You said.....you love me back then. So was it a lie?"

I make quick u-turn and looked at him surprised. "You think my love is a lie? Screw you, because it is not. You are the one who sho-"

"I love you."

"What?" I mumbled.

He walked towards me, taking every step to get us closer, raising my heartbeats millions times faster than it should be. It was his hand movement to my face and when he cupped my cheeks softly, with his beautiful eyes staring at me, I knew my dreams are about to be true. "I love you, Anaika."

My eyes blinked twice and as soon as I got his confession, I gasped. I grasped on his collar for dear life while pulling him closer to me. "Then kiss me already." I was desperate enough to whine it out. I just had to get it done for my sake.

Our lips reconcile together, starting on with a slow sensual kiss. I heard his chuckle through his lips and he grabbed me by my waist as he had us to fit into each other's body.

"I love you too." We pulled away later with my confession. He smiled and I was lost in those amazing eyes. He rested our forehead together and I had my eyes closed, feeling the happily ever after that I always wished for.