Chapter 2: When Things Change

Location: Beacon Cliff, Beacon Academy

Date: 6/27/2030

Time: 1139

It's been a few hours since Raider Team jumped from their C-130E and entered the massive property of Beacon.

Raider Team continued their journey towards Beacon as usual before all of a sudden, Floyd, Molly, Clay, and John collapsed to the floor with a pain in a certain part of their body .

Floyd: AGHHHHH!!!!

John: Ah fuckkkkkk!!! What is happening!?

Melissa: Web!

David: Fuck... Derek, Perry, Ace, pull security! Core, Vil, Andy help me out!

Soon Raider Team was trying to help their teammates when all of a sudden, something started to hurt Floyd's head as he grasped it hard.

Floyd: Agh! Hat! Off! FUCK!

Tommy quickly grabbed and removed Floyd's Boonie to reveal little ears on his head.

Tommy: The fuck!?

David: What is- the hell...!?

Soon the ears started to grow even larger as the pain slowly decreased.

Clay: Fucking bitch!

After a few minutes, the pain relieved as 4 members of Raider Team grew Faunus traits.

Melissa: You alright Molly?

Molly: Agh, that hurt. But I think I'm good now...

Clay: What happened? And what's in my fucking ass?

Ace: What the fuck do you mean Mark?

Clay: Something is poking me.

Clay grabbed his knife slicing his pants where the weird feeling was and out popped a long blonde tail.

James: Is... is that a tail?

Emmanuel: You're pulling my leg, right?

Emmanuel then grabbed the tail pulling it.

Clay: Ow! Motherfucker!

Clay pushed Emmanuel off as his tail moved on its own.

David: That's... real... I gotta contact TOC and figure this crap out...

David grabbed his radio seeing the four members with animal parts revealing them.

Floyd had big blond bunny ears, Clay with a long blonde cat tail, Molly with deer antlers, and John accidentally shooting webs right into Molly's face.

Molly: AH! You dick!

John: Sorry!

David: This... is Raider 1-1 to command, how copy?

JBLMC: We read you Raider 1-1, you have a sitrep for me?

David: Negative, we have some... issues with 4 Raiders.

JBLMC: Is it the animal parts that appeared?

David: A-firm, how do you know?

JBLMC: Across the states and other deployed teams, we are receiving reports that some people are experiencing a sort of pain as some sort of animal parts grew. 

David: Damn, we know what's happening?

JBLMC: Negative, we'll send in reports if we find what's going on. Multiple agencies are trying to find out currently.