Chapter 6: Menagerie Ranger's

Friday

Date: 8/23/2030

Time: 1000

Location: 3,000 FT. Above Puerto Rico, United States of America

Personnel ID: Specialist Floyd Salem, Callsign Raider 1-9

Status: Active

Floyd and the rest of the Raiders were now in a Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk piloted by two 160th SOAR members, with another Blackhawk to their right with Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) in front and between the two were a Sikorsky VH-92 Patriot carrying Ambassador Philip Decker and a few DSS members.

It had been two months since the proposed diplomatic plan, Floyd had time to let his leg heal while the government was discussing with others. Special Forces are sent in to protect the Ambassador as they expect either Grimm or the White Fang to attack. What was different was that Floyd was dressed in a DSS outfit.

David: Alright, DSS will be accompanying the Ambassador, we'll be on external security.

Floyd: Yes sir.

David: Do not. I say again. Do not engage unless attacked, we're still under the same ROE.

Raiders: Yes Captain!

John: This will either be hot as hell, or just humid.

Molly: Hoping humid, or else we're back to extreme weather.

Clay: Yeah no kidding, remember Siberia?

Emmanuel: Don't remind me Mark!

Clay: Whatever Derek!

After a few minutes they approached the small island of Menagerie.

160th Pilot 1: Approaching the LZ! ETA! 3 Mikes!

David: Roger!

As the helicopters approached the island the three helicopters got near the ship docks, seeing two Faunus.

Ambassador Pilot: We're approaching the landing zone, prepare to meet the Menagerie Chieftain!

Philip: Of course!

Soon the three helicopters landed as 6 DSS Agents hopped out of a Blackhawk jogging to the S-92 while Raider Team hopped out of theirs and was tasked to link with Viper Team and to protect the Ambassador with external security. Meanwhile the front S-92 laid out it's ramp and out walked the Ambassador.

Out walked 40 year old Philip Decker with two DSS agents as they followed him

Philip: Mr. Belladonna!

Philip then approached the group extending his hand as Ghira shook it.

Ghira: Mr. Decker, a pleasure to have you here.

Philip: The pleasure is all mine Mr. Belladonna.

Ambassador Decker then turned to Kali.

Philip: Mrs. Belladonna.