Chapter 1: My childhood friend

"Wait, kookie, don't leave me,"

"I'm sowwy Inna I can't sho that, we need to go now. We are still gonna be fwiend, right? I'm gonna come back and I will find you. "

"Pwomise?"

"YESH!"

(I want them to sound like a kid, so I did that they sound so mature when I read it)

10 years later....

Author Pov

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just landed at Incheon International Airport. Korean Airlines welcomes you to Seoul. For your safety, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the fasten seat belt sign has been switched off."

This can be heard as the aeroplane land LA to Seoul. Jungkook, one of the passengers, is really excited to land. He's been waiting for this time, like 10 years already, and now he is here, ready to meet his childhood friend, who he promised to come back. Inna is not just a friend of him they are friend because their parents are friends, they do everything together, and they even promise to marry each other in the future.

Jungkook plans everything from going to korea to the university he will attend since he finds out that Inna is also there, said by Inna's friend, who is also jungkook's friend. He also plans where he will live, and so on.

Time skip......
( sorry everyone I'm really lazy)

Jungkook is already in the school as it's his first day. He find his old friends and chat with them.

"Hey, Inna is very busy lately. Good thing Jimin is there for her," Eunwoo said

"Jimin?"jungkook, ask

"Oh, we literally forgot to talk about him," Mingyu said

"Yeah, Jimin and Inna are best friends. I'm surprised cause I honestly think that Inna is closer to Jimin than us," Mingyu added

"I agree with you, jimin and Inna always stick with each other, and there's also a rumors that they are together," Bambam said, while munching his food. But suddenly, Minghao nudged them.

"You all let's just change the topic," Minghao said and yugyeom, dk, bangchan, and jaehyun nod in agreement.

"But honestly guys, jimin is so cute," Yugyeom said

"Yeah we have the same favorite food he also like pija (pizza)" dk said

"Hey, stop talking like that" Minghao said complaining to dk.

And now eight grown man are just arguing to each other like they never grow up.

Author Pov

Jungkook is very gloomy today, he can't talk to his friend because he keep thinking about a one guy. As jungkook is thinking about something it start to rain heavily. Jungkook looks up and frown his eyebrows, he really doesn't like rain. Every bad memory he has is flashing back to his mind unstoppable that it's hurt so much. He believes that every time it rains something bad happens.

He is waiting for rain to stop, but there's a boy running on the way there and that boy stands one meter next to him. Jungkook look at him confused as the boy is so wet from the rain and that he holds two umbrellas and brings out his phone in his bag.

As jungkook stared at him deeply and so mesmerised at how the boy could still smile while looking at the rain even though he was so wet and very cold from it as his clothes were really wet. The boy looks back at him as he can feel jungkook stare.

Jungkook looks away fast so that the boy will not notice, but the boy notices it and starts to walk towards jungkook. He stops by his side and taps jungkook shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin, Umm...you can have this, I have two anyway," jimin said. Jungkook was so immerse in Jimin that he didn't even care about his name.

"No, it's okay. I don't need -" jungkook was cut off

"Please take this," jimin said, smiling, reaching jungkook hand to hold it to give his other umbrella.

"Oh, thank you." jungkook took it from jimin hands he feels the coldness of jimin hand and was shocked.

"Bye," jimin said, but jungkook called jimin again.

"Wait, hey, Jimin, right?" Jungkook, ask
and Jimin looked back and was shocked as jungkook took off his jacket and slowly wrapped it around him. He also brought out his scarf in his bag and wrapped it on jimin's neck.

"There," jungkook smiles warmly to jimin.

And that's when their story begin.......

Good day, everyone. I hope you all have a good day. Be happy, everyone, and spread your happiness. Always remember to drink water, eat your food regularly, and sleep for 8 hours. HAVE A GOOD DAY!!..