Chapter 7: A Confession

Author Pov

Valentines Day

As it's already Valentines, everyone is busy buying flower, chocolates, or any gifts for their valentine or loved ones. For Jimin he is absent today it's because jimin easily catch sick, he always get sick when he plays in the rain although he want to stop he is always mesmerised at how beautiful the rain look and poured down on the ground.

Jimin may not say this but he really want jungkook to spend the valentines with him but he can't just do that he just thought that he is already burden to jungkook as jungkook always think about him and always cancel his plan just for him. It made him think that he is being a barrier or a burden to jungkook for going out with Inna, the same with Inna.

Jimin might want to distant with jungkook and ignore him, but he can't once jungkook is already in front of him his world will only revolve around him and only him.

Jimin just can't describe his feelings anymore for jungkook.

Jungkook Pov

I'm at the school, and just now, I received a message from someone I didn't expect.

"Kookie, let's meet up. Please, I have something to tell you. "

It's from Inna, the girl that I wait my whole life. There's no progress in our relationship as I'm mostly accompanying jimin. Now that I realise Inna and Jimin are friends and they don't talk a lot with each other nowadays because of me. Maybe she will talk about that.

"Why do you want to meet up, Inna?"

"What do you mean, kook? We are best friends, aren't you should talk with me when you got here in Seoul?"

Jungkook just listened to her complaints, but what caught jungkook attention is that "we are best friends." it's like even before jungkook confesses, he is already rejected.

"I..." jungkook, stop

"I give you lunch the day I got here in Seoul, Inna," jungkook added

"Yeah, I know." After Inna said this, they got silence. They looked at each other.

"Kook...I miss you,"

"Yeah, it's been a while, isn't it?" Kook, ask

"Ummm.....Inna, why do you want to meet here? "

"Kook, do you like me?" Inna straightforwardly

"Why did you ask?"

"I don't have the courage to ask you this, but I heard from our friend that you come back here for me? I-"

"Yes, that's true, Inna," jungkook said. Inna looked at him, hopefully. Jungkook stares at Inna he is really confused right now but doesn't want to tell her. He doesn't feel anything. Sure, he cares for Inna, but there is missing. It's just that he doesn't feel the same way anymore. He doesn't stutter, look away, or hear his heartbeat fast just like before. The excitement disappears, and he doesn't know the reason maybe he knows but wants to ignore it.

"Kook?"

Jungkook was snapped out of his own world as Inna looked at him. She was confused as she couldn't read his face at all.

"Inna, why did you ask if I like you?"

"Just tell me, Kook, if you like me or not,"

"Inna, I- of course I like you,"

"Then can you marry me?"

"What?- What are you saying?"

"Please, kook marry me," Inna said

"My parents want me to go to another country, and I don't want to go. I don't want to leave the person I love," Inna added

"I don't understand Inna,"

"I'm really sorry to bother you, Kook, but I need your help it's just that my parents want me to go to another country to study, and I don't want to leave my boyfriend alone."

"So why not marry your boyfriend then?" Kook looks at her, starting to understand what she is saying.

"My- my parents don't approve our relationship, I just think that maybe you can marry me because our parents know each other and close to each -"

"Inna, do you really want to use me? Don't you see that if we get married, what will happen to your boyfriend? I can help you but not like this,"

"But kook-" Inna

"INNA, DON'T PROVOKE ME. And if that's the reason why you invite me here dont worry, I will try to ask my parents to help you." Kook said and started to walk away, leaving Inna guilty to her sudden decision.

Good day everyone it's been a while. I have a lot of schoolwork, so my time is really limited. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. I will try my best. You are enough!!