Chapter 8: Persuade him

Jimin Pov

I was scrolling through my phone right now, I don't really have anything to do. I have sick, and its valentines being alone here is just making it more frustrating. As I was scrolling through my phone, I saw some post of my classmates, some of them were on a date, and some of the post about them being single. What caught my attention is a picture. Is it a picture of jungkook with Inna? I don't know what I'm feeling right now, but I'm sure I'm not liking it. Is it the feeling of anger? Or sadness? I don't want to admit it, but it seems like that.

Jimin Pov

I'm going to school, I'm not fully okay yet, but I don't want to miss any lesson as it's really hard for me to catch up and understand topics. As I was walking it the hallway, someone shouted my name.

"Jimin!"

What. The. Hell.

That's the only word that comes to my mind after I hear his voice and see him running towards me.

"Oh, kook, how are you?" I tried to smile as jungkook smiled at me widely.

"It's good! Sadly, you didn't attend school yesterday, " Jungkook said, pouting.

This guy is really something else. How can he act cute after doing this to me it's his fault that many girls and boys like him he always smiles charmingly that sometimes it's irritating me.

"You know what, I'm really tired of this act. Can you just stop this? I know that you and Inna are already together. Can you stop bothering me?!" Jimin.

Jimin snapped on his thoughts as jungkook waved his hands in front of his face.

"Chim? Chim! What are you thinking?"

"Oh, what did you say? Can you repeat it again? Sorry, I'm not feeling well today. I need to go now bye kook!" Jimin said, smiling and waving his smol hand while walking away.

Jungkook Pov

I was staring with jimin as he jotted down what the professors were saying. This morning, I was really worried about him. I already felt his tiredness when he was talking, and I also could feel that he was ignoring me.

"Jungkook, stop staring at jimin, will you? He might melt, you know?" Mingyu said, laughing silently.

"Whatever, mingyu. It's not like I'm bothering him. I'm just worried at him because he seems really tired. "

"I also feels like he is ignoring me," jungkook added.

"Why would he ignore you?" Yugyeom ask.

"It's not like you had done something wrong, don't you?" Seokmin, ask

"Or have you?" Minghao ask

"Or have you not?" Bambam asks, secretly munching his daily bread.

"Guys, guys, why do all of you always ask me about jimin? Don't tell me you all like him?"

"Who wouldn't? For me, jimin is really kind and gentle at the same time really funny. If I can just court him, I really will. " Eunwoo join in their conversation,

"Why not court him then? You are really coward, Eunwoo. If I were you, I would already say about my feelings and do my best to give him everything he deserves, " Yugyeom said

"Yah! But I'm the one who admits that Jimin is cute, " Seokmin said

"Can you all just shut up?" Minghao said

"Guys, stop all of the fussed, will you? From now on, I'm gonna forbid you all for being near my Chim." Jungkook said sternly.

"Stop with your possessiveness kook, you're so obvious," Minghao said

"What do you -"

"Hey, Mr. Jeon, what are you all doing there? Stop talking. You're interrupting my class."

"Yes, sir," Jungkook said while doing death glare to his friends who were trying to stop themselves for laughing.

Jimin Pov

It's already the end of the class. I'm really excited to go home now, but the thoughts of long quizzes, recitation, and assignments make me want to stay at school.

As I already got out, it's started to rain. I find a shelter so that I will not get wet. It's not like I don't like rain anymore it's just that my thesis is inside my bag and I can't afford it to get wet it will be a really big problem if that's happen so I wait for the rain to stop at the convenience store. I looked at my phone and saw jungkook's message.

"108 unread message?!"

How the hell did Jungkook send me a message that much. I thought he will just forgot about me and hang out with his new friend as jungkook is getting popular it's not like he is not popular before, after he transfer to our university many had a crush on him. He is so quiet and calm but has this very manly side of him that everybody likes. I also like that side of him, but my favourites are his cute side, I wish to see him like that again even after helping him, even as a friend, I'm already contented.

Oh, how I hate loving him. I really hate it because he can't be mine. Maybe even his parents will not approve. He is so perfect to be mine. And I'm just nothing to him. I mean even at the start I'm not the one, I'm not the one he was trying to find, I'm not the one he sees in his dream, he look at me as his brother. It's okay, it's okay.

"Good morning, Min!"

"Are you already awake?"

"Are you okay now?"

"What do you want for lunch, I will cook for you, and let's eat it while recess,"

"Hey, message me back, will you?!"

"You look tired. You should just stay at home,"

"It's raining. Did you bring an umbrella?"

"You might get sick again, don't play with rain, okay?"

"Eat your lunch!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

99 more messages........

Good day, everyone. I've been really busy. Our report is near, and I'm getting nervous. I wish I could do well. I'm really scared, huhu. Anyway remember to drink your water and love yourself!!!! BYEEE 💜💜