Chapter 13: The End

Author Pov

Jimin and Jungkook have been very busy since their mid-term exam are near. They rarely see together and talk. Sometimes, they just message or video call each other for each day. That's why Jimin is planning today to go to Jungkook's apartment. And he is also planning on pranking him, jimin was watching on tiktok when he saw a prank. It's wiping your boyfriend kisses. And while thinking about it, he thinks that it's a good prank since his handsome baby likes giving kisses to him.

As Jimin is getting ready to go out, his door bell ring. He looks at the door and starts walking forward it while asking who it is.

Jimin: "Who is -" As he opens the door, he sees the man he is looking for.

"Love?!"

Jimin: "What are you doing here?"

"Why, is it wrong to visit my lovely boyfriend?" Jungkook, who just  smiled at him genuinely.

"Kook-ah, it's not like that. I would love it, but I'm actually going to your apartment right now," jimin giggles

"So we have the same thoughts?" Jungkook can't wipe away his smile seeing his boyfriend again is like a fresh air.

"Anyway, love, why don't you go out with eunwoo and dk? They said they are trying to hang out with you, but you don't want it?"

"The real question is, would you allow me to go with them?" Jimin asks, going to jungkook and putting his hand on jungkook's arm.

"Of course.......No, you know that I easily get jealous, right?" Jungkook said, pulling jimin by his waist and  kissing him, but then something unbelievable happened. Jimin wiped away his kiss. Jungkook just looked at jimin with his cute, confused face. And jimin is trying not to laugh seeing his cute boyfriend pout.

Jimin:"What?"

Jungkook:"Uhh....Nothing."

Jungkook said, ignoring his confused and sad feelings away.

Jungkook:"Umm....let's eat this food that I brought for you," jungkook said, showing the plastic bag that he was carrying.

Jimin:"Aww, thank you, love. Wait, I'm gonna prepare this food, " jimin said, walking to the dining area.

After eating.....

Jimin is now cleaning the dishes, but then suddenly, someone back hugs him. His smile slowly shows on his face, knowing that it's his cute and handsome boyfriend being clingy.

Jimin:"Wait, jungkook, I'm busy."

Jungkook:"Please let me love, I won't disturb you. I just want to hug you because I miss you so much

*Jungkook said, hiding his face on jimin's neck

Since they start dating, jimin is always amazed at how jungkook change his mood every time they see each other. It's like jimin is jungkook's one and only happiness. Jimin makes him happy like no others. Every time his mood is gloomy, just seeing his dear boyfriend jimin it makes his sadness disappear, his face lighting up and even throwing his problems away. Same as Jimin, facing reality is so hard not until he met his jungkook. His everything. He became his everything in just a 4 months of them being in a low-key relationship, they share each other problems, they call each other when having a hard time, they will have a problem and both would not want to say sorry but in the ends it's jimin who will say sorry first, it makes jungkook really guilty hearing his boyfriend saying sorry first and really angry to himself being a selfish and promise to himself that he will become better for his Jimin. And while all of this, they wish to bare anything and be together forever.

Jungkook turned him around and stared at his face with a pout. Can't ignore his hurt feelings just by thinking that he did something wrong to his pretty boyfie.

Jungkook:"I know I shouldn't ask this, but are you ignoring me, love? Did I do something wrong that makes you ignore my kisses and call me with my first name?"

Jimin suddenly giggles while looking at his handsome boyfriend.

Jimin:"Aww, I can't do this anymore. You are so cute. And sorry if I'm ignoring you I'm actually trying to prank you but I can't resist your cute face, love" jimin smiling genuinely and pulling jungkook in a hug trying to comfort his cute sulky boyfriend while jungkook wrapping his arms on jimin's waist.

Jungkook then suddenly lift jimin on the dining table staring at him in intense gaze while closing the gap between them and taking over the compassion that he is feeling awhile ago until now, kissing him with so much love and adoration and jimin slowly wrapping his arms on jungkook's broad shoulder letting his boyfriend do whatever he wants and letting him feels that he want this too.

Jungkook:"Stop making me worried like this, love. I really got scared, " jungkook back to his sulky self.

Jimin:"Aww, my big baby, I'm really, really sorry I will not do it anymore."

Jungkook:"If you prank me again like this, I will call Inna."

"Oh, then I will call taemin hyu-"Jimin pulls away from the hug, then jungkook pulls him from a hug again, sulking.

"Don't you dare do that!" Jungkook shouted, hugging jimin tightly.

"Aww, love, don't hug me tightly, Alright I'm sorry, but you should sorry too" jimin said pouting. And jungkook who can't resist his cute boyfriend kiss his pouty lips

"Love, don't pout. I can't stop myself" jimin smiles at him.

While stating at my Jimin I realise something.

Everything change since The day we met.

Good day everyone, this is a rush ending because I feel like this book is not going on what I want it to happen. But I'm gonna think if I'm gonna do a part 2 for this books and you can comment about your ideas. Bye for now, everyone!!!💜

- (Ellie)