Chapter 6: Night Dance

Author Pov

"There's nothing suspicious though," jungkook

"Jimin is like a brother to me he helps me, so I will do my best to make him happy," jungkook added

"What do you mean by happy?" Mingyu

"It's, it's just Jimin change his behaviour lately and I'm really worried if he has a problem. I can't go to a date while my friend is sad and I don't know the reason" jungkook

The 97 liner squad look at each other like they are talking with their eyes and understand each other.

"What about your plan with Inna?" Yugyeom

"It can wait," jungkook

"Jimin is more important now," jungkook

Author Pov

As the class is dismissed, every student excitedly go to go out to their classroom while chatting with each other. Jungkook, who is dismissed early, waits for jimin in the door.

As jimin is already going out, someone holds his hand and pulls him out of the crowd.

"What the-" jimin

"Shush" jungkook

Jimin is scared as someone pulls his hands he looks up and is surprised that it is Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin

"I went here to fetch you," jungkook said, smiling widely as jimin looked at him with a confused face.

"It's Valentines Day tomorrow, and for what?" Jimin

"Nothing, I just want to hang out," jungkook said as he took jimin hand and started to walk faster.

"Wait! Can you slow down"

--Convenience store--

Jimin looks at jungkook with a confused face again as he stares at his table.

"I thought you said you're gonna buy me some buffet? What is this then? " jimin said, trying to hide his smile, looking at jungkook, who only gave him a guilty smile.

"So you really expect a buffet? I'm sorry for that, but I don't have enough money for it, " jungkook said sincerely

"No, I'm just kidding, kook," jimin said, laughing

"Don't you worry, I'm okay with everything you give," jimin

"You're welcome,"

Are you sure you want to fetch me it's already late, and it feels like it will rain, " jimin

"Yeah, I'm sure that I will fetch you," jungkook

"And it doesn't even look like it will rain," jungkook

As jungkook said that the rain suddenly poured down, everyone was finding a shelter to hide.

"I don't think so," jimin said as he saw how the rain poured down and how beautiful it was for him. Jimin starts to remove his jacket, and jungkook looks at him, confused, and asks him what he is doing. Jimin didn't answer and run to the empty side walk and start and began to twirl and dance as if no one was watching him as if he were alone in the world. Jungkook looked at him amaze at how happy he was, and he smiled while watching him.

"Kook, look," jimin said as he did some dance moves that made jungkook laugh.

At that very moment jungkook forgot his fear, fear of his past, fear of his future, fear of something will happen, it's just jimin that he is thinking about jimin and him in this beautiful world. He smile slowly stepping in the rain as some people look at jimin and jungkook like they are crazy and some find them goofy but they doesn't care and dance together in the middle of night where it's raining heavily it's just them.

Jungkook laughing at Jimin dancing and jungkook copying him while laughing at himself, they are so occupied in their world.

Good day/afternoon/evening, everyone. How are you? Hope you all are okay. Can you all recommend me some good movies? I want to watch some. And be nice to yourself, always drink water.