Chapter 2: The Little Cupid

Jimin Pov

It's weekend morning, and the air outside is really cold it's not about winter. Well, it's rainy seasons, my favourite weather. Rain always makes me happy, from the sound of every raindrop you hear and the sight of rain slowly dropping from the floor. It's amazing....

I keep thinking about yesterday. That guy. Actually, at first, I'm scared of him cause he kept on looking at me, but then I noticed that he didn't have an umbrella, so maybe he kept looking at me because I had two.

I look at the jacket in the corner. It's his jacket. I would say that what happened yesterday really makes my heart flutter as he still cares for me even though he doesn't need to.

Jungkook Pov

It's early in the morning, and someone is knocking on my door.

"Wait a second!" Jungkook shouted as he rushed to open the door

"Hi, dear, I just want to ask a favour," a woman in her early 40 said.

"Yes, what it is, auntie?"

"Can you please take care of my little son? I have work, and his nanny is off today."

"It's alright, auntie. I will take care of minhyun, " jungkook said

In the Park......

Author Pov

Jimin is sitting on the bench as he brings kimbap for his breakfast. Suddenly, a little boy sits on the bench that jimin is sitting at, and the little boy looks at jimin.

"Mr., is that a kimbap?" The boy asks

"Yes, it is. Do you want some?" Jimin asks the little boy who looks at him so amuse.

"Yeah, can I have some?"

"Yep, you can have all of this, I already eat." jimin gives the plastic that has a total of 3 kimbap inside.

"HEY! Minhyun!" Jungkook shouted, and he finally sighed in relief to see minhyun as he had been looking for him for a while.

"Minhyun! Are you alright, you little brat, You suddenly disappear. My life flashed on me for a second there." Jungkook said

"Oh, hello, sorry to interrupt, but can I ask if you're related to this little-" jimin didn't finish his sentence as jungkook looked at him.

"You!"

"You!"

Jimin and Jungkook laugh at each other, and minhyun just look at them confused like they are some crazy person.

"Hey, you're the umbrella guy, right?"

"Yeah, and you're the jacket guy?"

"Yeah, Umm, it's nice to meet you again," jungkook said, smiling to jimin.

"So, Mr. You know, big brother?" Minhyun ask

"Wait, so he is your little brother?" Jimin asks to jungkook

"No, he is my neighbour's son, but I see him as my brother already," jungkook said

"And my name is Jungkook it's nice to meet you again," jungkook added

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Jimin." jungkook stopped and felt like he heard that name before somewhere, but he can't remember where.

"Hey, why are you two keep ignoring me? Do you two know that you meet because of me? I think you should thank me for that, big bro!" Minhyun said to jungkook, and jungkook covered his mouth.

"You really talk too much, minhyun," jungkook said, trying to cover minhyun mouth as minhyun kept struggling.

Jungkook invited jimin to his apartment and jimin and minhyun chat there.

"jimin hyung, I'm really surprised that you're the one jungkook hyung talking about last night," minhyun mentioned

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks

"Jungkook hyung usually only talked about his childhood friend Inna and how they will get married and nothing minhyun said, and jimin try to process what he heard.

"Wait, what's the name of his childhood friend again?"

"Inna"

"Kim Inna"

"Do you know her hyung?" Minhyun ask as he see his shock face.

"Yes."

Listening to Cupid by fifty fifty inspired me to make episode 2, Our little Cupid (Minhyun) is so smart~~~

Sorry everyone if this seems really boring for you, I'm trying my best. And everyone has a great day today. Today is another chance. Don't waste it.......