Chapter 12: Officially my boyfriend

Jimin Pov

Jimin is on his way home when suddenly he feels like someone was following him it get faster, and faster, and faster then someone taps his shoulder like he is on a horror movie

Jimin: AAAHHH!!
Jungkook: AAAAAHHHHH!!

Jimin: Wait, what?! Why are you following me kook you literally scared me!

(Jungkook looks at jimin guilty )

Jungkook: I'm sorry. I want to pick you up on your way home, but you suddenly disappear. I realise that you are not waiting for me, you should wait for me chim. I can't sleep if I don't make sure that you get home.

(Jimin just looks at Kook, not knowing how to react at jungkook sweetness and straightforwardness. It's new to him. Jungkook talks sweetly to him and not talking about how he much he wants to get back with his best friend.)

Jimin: Oh.....Ok, if you really want, you can walk me home.

(Jimin said then started to walk forward, not looking back at jungkook)

Jungkook: Hey! Wait for me!

Jungkook: You know what, Min, I think we need to live together so that I can protect you.

(Jimin stops walking and jungkook, looks at him confused)

Jimin: I'm confused. Kook, It's not -  it's confusing to me, honestly. How did you move on to Inna? What really happened? Please, I'm begging you, Kook, tell me I'm already tired of all of this, you know?

(Jungkook just smiled at jimin genuinely)

Jungkook: Do you remember? How do you smile when I show you my suprise to Inna? At that time, everything I prepared, I realised I'm not thinking about Inna while preparing it. It's you, I prepare dinner in my house rather than a restaurant which Inna likes because you don't like that, I prepare a movie night at home rather than shopping not because of anyone, it's you that I'm thinking, you like movie night at home, right? The next day we go to a museum because I remember how you said you like it, you tell me the story of every painting like you've been working in that museum for years. You love it going to a museum and tell a story about it. You love dancing too, you really love how you can feel the song with your body. Everything about you, what you likes and dislikes, your favorite color and not, the way you style yourself, every dream and goals you have, your imperfections, everything makes you perfect and if you ask me how did I fall for you? Everything is just a bonus of your personality it's you, you are the reason why I fall for you, it's you being you, and honestly I can talk about you all day like what I'm doing now.

Jungkook: And I'm sorry for that for being so dense not knowing that you, the love of my life, is hurting inside.

(Jungkook let all the feeling he hide inside come out from his mouth, he want to tell more. But it's like nothing can explain how he loves this man)

(Jimin hug him and pat his head, crying on his shoulder feeling relieve letting out the feelings they hide for each other not caring if people look at them so weirdly now, the important thing is that it's  resolve. They said the feelings they had been hiding)

Jungkook: Can I be your boyfriend, Min?

(Jimin smiles at him and says)

Jimin: Yes! Ofcourse. Can I be your boyfriend too, Kook?

Jungkook: Of course!

(Jungkook reaches jimin hand and wraps his hand to his hand)

Jungkook: Let's go, Love. I'm gonna walk you home.

Jimin: Okay, let's go. *giggles* Oh, you can stay at my house, Kook.

Jimin: But just for tonight!

(Jimin finished his sentence disappointing kook, but jungkook still smiled mischievously at jimin)

Jungkook: Are you sure you can handle me, chim!

(Jungkook said, walking faster to keep jimin pace)

Jimin: Whatever, love!

Hiiiiiii, good day everyone, it's me again, Ellie. I don't know if you all still remember me. I've been missing like I don't know. School is stressing me out honestly. But it's a good thing I'm with honour this quarter, huhuhu. And everyone who has achievements there, good job! And everyone who didn't meet what they want just do your best so that you will not regret a thing. Byeee