Chapter 9: Bully

Jungkook Pov

It's just like yesterday, Jimin kept ignoring me. I feel so frustrated at him. He keeps ignoring me, and it looks like he doesn't have a plan to tell me what's his problem is. I'm walking in the corridor right now. I just finished my basketball practice as our game is near and I have already changed my clothes. I really wish that before that game, me and jimin are good now, I really like it when he watches my game it makes me excited to play basketball more than before.

As I was walking in the corridor of the university, I heard a voice crying in the girls' bathroom. I don't want to interfer at whoever is crying there.

But there's just something that makes my feet walk into that bathroom it's like I know that it's someone, someone who is very important to me.

As I walk inside that bathroom, I do not care about what others will think about as crying is now very clear to my ears. It's him

The boy who already ignored me for 3 days already he is there in front of me crying his heart out and looking very scared as his body is shivering, his clothes are ripped and his hair is messy.

I slowly kneel down, looking at him with worried eyes, and when I try to touch him, he flinch. I almost cry seeing him in this complicated state.

"Chim? It's me, your kookie. Don't be scared, look at me, Minnie, " Jungkook said with a gentle voice, really scared that jimin would panic.

Jimin slowly looks at jungkook when he hears that familiar voice, and when he sees that it's really jungkook, he hugs him really tight.

"Are you tired?"

As jungkook ask that jimin tears finally fall. It feels like he is already safe because he is in the embrace of jungkook. Jungkook broke the hug and looked at jimin with concerned eyes.

"What happened, jimin? Who did this to you?" Jungkook said sternly but calm one because he is scared that jimin will panic.

"K-kook s-some girl forced me here and ripped my clothes, i-it's my mom's gift before she pass away and they r-ripped it, they are very bad" Jimin said as he tried to explain what happen.

Jungkook removed his jacket and wrapped it around jimin.

"Do you want to go to the clinic? I will go there with you. " jimin just nods.

Jungkook doesn't want to leave jimin in the clinic, but jimin insists that it's very important for him to attend classes.

When it's their break, jungkook hurriedly went to the clinic to check jimin, but the nurse said that jimin went out. Jungkook assumed that jimin was already in his apartment, so he sighed in relief and was also planning to go there after the classes.

Jungkook Pov

I sat down at the ground as I looked at jimin's apartment. I don't know what I'm doing it's just my body unconsciously sitting on the ground. It looks like I'm planning to watch him to also assure myself because I'm really worried. It starts raining. Good thing I bring an umbrella.

Jimin Pov

I'm planning to go home now. The nurse said that I should get a rest, so before break, they give me permission to rest. But I actually didn't go home after that, I went to the mall and supermarket to buy school supplies and groceries.

I'm on my way to my house apartment, and while I get near to my apartment, I see someone on the side walk, just standing there. I actually got scared, and I ain't planning to go any near to that man. I'm not in any drama, you know. But I recognised him he seemed familiar and when I saw the bag that the boy was holding I got worried and ran to him.

"Hey! Why are you here?! It's raining heavily for godsake Kook?! Look at you. You're really drench right n-" jimin is interrupted with jungkook hug.

"I'm worried," jungkook whispered tiredly as he rested his head in jimin's shoulder.

"Hey, don't sleep here. Let's go to my apartment,"

"What the hell are you planning to do!?"jimin

"Why are you waiting outside?! You might get sick. You have my keys, remember?"jimin added

Jungkook just sighed at jimin's complaint while walking inside his apartment.

"Min, it's not my fault. I'm outside because I want to watch you. I'm afraid you might get uncomfortable with me. I'm scared that something will happen and I will be late to help or save you. It's not my fault your scared face earlier hunt me." Jungkook, explain

"You don't need to do this. You are really something else."

After jimin said that silence fell between them. They just look at each other, and jungkook broke the silence.

"I miss you,"

"How have you been? You might think I didn't notice, but it's so obvious that you're ignoring me. Can I ask what's our problem is, " Jungkook added, looking at jimin directly in his eyes.

"It's nothing it's not that important anyway,"jimin said and walked away, but jungkook reacted fast and back hugged him.

"Please tell me I hate when you ignore me like this," jungkook said

"It's - It's" jimin stutter shocked by jungkook hug and at the same time don't want to admit the real reason why he is acting like this.

"I-I like you,"jimin whispered, not wanting for jungkook to hear him, but sadly, he maybe forgot that jungkook is literally back hugging him. Jungkook let go jimin waist and turned him around while asking.....

"Wait, you like me?"

Good day, everyone!! You all should sleep early, okay? Love yourself and take care of yourself because your body is only one, and you are only you. Don't compare yourself to others. You're perfect in your own way.

And I actually don't approve of bullying, aren't we all? It's really sad that it's almost in every kdrama's I watch and it's look like it's very normal for them. Just my opinion though by the way drink your water everyone!!