Chapter 18

-Beyoncé

When I got up I realized Megan was resting beside me, with one leg draped over my body and her hand gently grasping my breast. I peeked beneath the covers to find that neither of us had any clothing on.

"Oh my gosh." I said out loud.

Megan yawned and rubbed her eyes. "What?" She asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

I can barely remember what happened last night, but I recall going out for drinks with Shawn. Eventually, we arrived at my house where Megan unexpectedly entered the living room in the middle of Shawn and I about to have sex. Then he left.

Megan chuckled. "We had a time last night!"

"I feel so irresponsible. I can't even remember much." I said.

"Well here's what happened. That guy left, you came in here to check on me because I walked in on you and him about to fuck-"

"Don't use profanity." I said.

"But last night- never mind. After you checked on me, I told you to sit down beside me and you kept saying how sleepy you were. Then I asked for a hug, and I whispered something in your ear." Megan told me.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I wanted to please you how you did me."

"Megan-"

"Let me finish." Megan said. "Then you were like 'What did we talk about' and I said wasn't tryna hear that, so I pushed you on the bed and you got a little upset and told me you were lightheaded so you got up again and I pushed you on the bed again and you got a little feisty. You said 'Push me on that damn bed again and I'll show you something' and I said 'Show me something, peaches.'-"

"Peaches? Why did you call me that....?" I asked and looked over at Megan.

"Oh, I found your studio. I told you last night but you said you'll deal with me today." Megan told me. "I watched your music video, it was so sexy."

"Megan you can't be snooping around in people's houses." I said.

"Anyways, long story short. I got on top of you and we bumped coochies. You were cussing and I asked you did it feel good and you said 'Yes beautiful'. When you were about to cum you wanted me to get up but I didn't. Oh and you had your hands around my waist, you also started fucking me back and that was the best. Your moans are so-" Megan said before I cut her off.

"Okay, I don't wanna hear anymore. That was a mistake I was drunk and I clearly didn't have any self-control whatsoever." I told Megan.

Megan reached down under the covers and tried to touch my vagina. "Let me feel it and maybe you'll get your memory back." Megan said.

I grabbed her wrist and squeezed it. "No!" I shouted.

Megan forced herself on top of me. "Don't tell me no." She said before pecking my lips with a kiss.

I forcefully pushed her off of me and grabbed her neck. "Don't try to force me to engage in sexual activities with you, and do not even try to assert dominance over me when you cannot even maintain eye contact."

Megan started coughing.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" I let go of her neck.

Megan laughed. "Damn, you got a grip on you."

I rose from the bed and exclaimed, "I need to shower, prepare for some work and studying, and refer to me as Miss Knowles from now on."

"One more thing before I go back to just being some student to you." Megan said.

"What Megan?" I asked with irritation in my voice.

Megan sighed. "I love you.."

"Love you too." I responded.

"If you don't say 'I' before telling someone you love them, then you don't mean it." Megan said.

"I do mean it."

"Prove it." Megan said and walked up to me.

I observed her naked body, neither of us was wearing any clothing.

"I love you too, Megan. Go take a shower and I'll get you some clothes." I said as I walked out of the room.

-Megan

*

Jordan is leaving to go to college next week and he wants to see me tomorrow. I don't know if I'll be able to keep what happened between me and Beyoncé a secret. I love Jordan but I can't lie to him. I don't know what I'm gonna tell him.

I had an amazing time last night. I know I said I didn't like girls but damn, Beyonce makes me think otherwise. She acts like she's uninterested but if she didn't feel a way about me she would've never 'Comforted' me the way she did.

"Megan come on so we can get started on this work, I have two other students I have to go work with later." Beyoncé said.

I went downstairs into her office and sat down.

"Our main priority is to concentrate on this task in order to complete it quickly. I do not want you attempting anything." Beyoncé stated.

"I understand. We have a clear student-teacher relationship. What happened in the past should stay there. We don't have no connections, you're just fulfilling your role as a teacher." I said.

I lied. I do have a connection with her but it's clear that she doesn't want this going anywhere.

"Great!" Beyoncé said with a smile.

Beyoncé gave me a folder containing all of the things I needed to do for the day. She explained everything to me and gave me a study book. When I finished everything, Beyoncé made me a smoothie.

"I gotta go. I'll be back later in the afternoon, Don't go snooping around either, Megan." Beyoncé said.

"Mhm. I won't."

Beyoncé left. While she was away, I read messages on Instagram. Then I decided to make up some raps so I turned Beyonce's TV on and went to some beats, like I usually do at home. I freestyled and wrote down lyrics I liked in my phone's notes.