Chapter 45

-Megan

♡1,798,801 likes                           View comments

1,798,801 likes View comments

*

Beyoncé is about to arrive any minute now and I'm extremely excited to see my beautiful women. Today, all I want is to spend quality time with her and love on her, something I've always wanted to do.

I quickly made my bed and styled my hair before she arrived. I finished just in time because soon as I got done I heard a knock at my door.

I opened it without even asking who it was. As I thought, it was the one and only Beyoncé Giselle Knowles!!!

"Well, hello there beautiful." Beyoncé said with the most gorgeous smile on her face.

I grabbed all of her bags, put them in my bedroom, and quickly returned to where she was still standing and laughing. I then took hold of her, closed and locked the front door, and passionately kissed her ... tongue action was definitely included.

She moaned and gripped my waist. "Meg....Megan."

"Hm?"

Beyoncé moved her head back. "My suitcase is still outside by the door." She chuckled.

"Ughhh!!!" I opened the door and got the suitcase. I put it in my bedroom, then returned to Beyoncé. "Anything else?"

Beyoncé grinned. "Yes!"

"What?" I asked with an attitude.

"I encountered Usher at the airport where he expressed his interest in sharing his music expertise with me. Although he offered to assist me with my bags, I declined as I sensed some uncomfortable and suggestive behavior from him during our conversation because he was scanning my body with his eyes. He also mentioned his intention to follow me on Instagram and send me a direct message." She told me.

I found it attractive that she was so open with me as she explained to me what happened when she met Usher. "Great! He's experienced in the music industry, so I know he has a lot of knowledge." I said.

"Did you hear anything I just told you?" Beyoncé questioned. "He was looking at my B-O-D-Y!" Beyoncé said with a stank face.

"What? I would also look." I replied, laughing. "But I am not concerned about you being unfaithful because I will treat you well, making you not even consider it."

Beyonce chuckled a little. "You better, because I'll discipline your intimate area if you mistreat me."

"What's that noise?" I asked.