Chapter 47

-Beyoncé

After taking a seat at the kitchen table across from Megan, we joined together in prayer before starting our meal. Following our prayer, we proceeded to eat.

I observed Megan consuming her food with the mannerisms of someone who has been depriving themselves. "Damn... Megan slow down." I chuckled.

She covered her mouth and swallowed her food. "This shit is banging, I thought it wasn't gonna be good as it smelt but-" Megan paused and took another bite of her food. "Yeah, you did that. Grilled chicken and pancakes are a bomb combination. I thought it'd be nasty."

"Thank you, beautiful." I smiled at her. I began eating some of my food.

"Mm..." Megan started blushing.

"What?" I asked.

"N-Nothing.." Megan continued eating.

"Don't lie to me." I said sternly.

I stood up from the table to get us drinks and then placed them on the table before taking my seat. "I still get butterflies when you call me beautiful." Megan blurted out quickly before taking a sip of her drink.

I reached across the table to hold her hand. "Aw, really? That's so cute to me..." I said. "Butterflies. I haven't heard anyone say that in a long time."

Megan's legs began to tremble, causing a slight vibration in the table and her hand that I was holding started getting sweaty. Automatically, I knew what was happening.

I stopped holding her hand.

"I'm sorry!!" Megan whined. "I'll be right back.." She said before getting up quickly to go to her room.

I cleared our plates and placed them in the sink. I then welcomed three individuals inside to assist with setting up Megan's surprise in the guest bedroom. They had been waiting outside since early this morning.

Originally, the plan was for me to let them arrange everything while Megan was still sleeping or showering. However, she awakened before me and we had a.... moment in the bathroom. I didn't want her to notice anything, so I refrained from letting them set up when they were supposed to. But I paid them extra to just wait until I allowed them inside.

Entering Megan's room, I was grateful to God that I managed to open the door just in the nick of time.

Megan had a mini razor blade in her hand, she was about to cut her wrist. "MEGAN. OH MY GOD STOP IT!!!" I shouted, I snatched the razor out of her hand and quickly shut her room door.

Her hands were trembling. "Give it back.. please." She whined.

I could feel tears starting to gather in my eyes, my heart was racing so rapidly that I had to inhale deeply before uttering a word.

I sat beside Megan. "If you would have cut right there, there's a 99% chance you would've bled to death. It's a major artery in this part of your arm—" I said before getting cut off.

"I know! Just give it back!" Megan cried.

"I will not give it back to you. Stop all the crying.." I halted, wiping away my tears. "You claim that you have no intention of causing me pain, expressing your love for me and your desire to be together. However, if you were to take your own life, we would be unable to be together. It's hard for me to believe that you truly love me if you are willing to leave me completely shattered with no chance of repair. I want both of us to be happy, but I cannot subject myself to the agony I endured before. I'm sorry to say this, but you need to think carefully before making decisions. I have previously mentioned that the beauty of your skin should not be marred by self-harm. Look at the scars on your arms from past cuts. It's not acceptable, and I don't want to hear any more apologies. Instead, I want to witness improvement from you." I walked into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Beyoncé." I heard Megan call out. She got close to the bathroom door. "Everything you do turns me on, and it bothers me that it happens so easily. It's embarrassing and I can't control it. I be thinking the only solution is for me to discipline myself. You always advise me to have self-control, but when it comes to you, I just can't help myself."

I opened the door. "There is nothing embarrassing about becoming easily aroused when it concerns the person you love; it happens to me as well. Every time I lay my eyes on you, my body desires you just as strongly as I do. This kitty always wants you." I said.

Megan giggled a little.

"You just need to understand that you can share anything with me, regardless of how embarrassing it may seem. I promise not to judge you, as I wouldn't want you to do the same to me. My love for you is incredibly strong." I hugged her and reassured her.

"Okay.." Megan hugged me back.

"Promise me one thing.." I gazed into her eyes and held her chin softly. "Promise me you will not ever cut or harm yourself again."

Megan gazed into my eyes. "I promise! I also promise not to hurt you with my bad decisions, and I'll always love you no matter what. I understand that rough times may arise, but I believe in fighting for the person I want to be with forever. I'll be mindful before acting out."

I pecked Megan's lips 4 times with kisses. "I love you." I told her.

"I love you." She said and pecked me back with 4 kisses.

Leading Megan by the hand, I walked her into the living room before blindfolding her and leading her to the guest bedroom.

"I'm scared... what are you doing?" Megan asked.

"Take the blindfold off." I let her hand go and I started to record her.

Megan covered her face and cried

"Will you?" I asked her as I placed my hands around her waist.

"Oh my goshhhh, Beyoncé." Megan whined. "You got me crying like a little bitch and I'm a whole hot girl."

I chuckled.

"Yes! I will, I will and I mothafuckin' will!!!" Megan shouted and cried some more.

I hugged her tightly. "Look in the bag." I told her and pointed at the bag.

Megan opened the bag. She pulled out a mini box and opened it. "A ringggg?" She poked out her bottom lip.

"Yes, this ring symbolizes our promises. Each of the commitments we made to each other is bound to last eternally. I vow to love you, support you, and provide guidance towards the right path. I pledge to please your body whenever you need or want me to. Above all, I promise to love you unconditionally throughout my entire existence." I said. I took the ring and put it on her finger. Then I got the other box that I had hidden and I gave it to her so she could put my ring on.

"You're mine forever!!" Megan said as she put the ring on my finger. "My Queen. Beyoncé Giselle Knowles!!!"

I winked at her. "I love you, girl. I really do.."

"I want this to be a new beginning. So we can't bring nothing but peace and happiness into our relationship." Megan said.

"Let the new beginnings begin girlfriend!" I blew Megan a kiss.