Chapter 23

-Beyoncé

*

"Shawn!!" I moaned.

Last night, Shawn visited to complete what he had begun previously. Although we do not have a romantic relationship, we are just friends who occasionally engage in sexual activities. It may sound negative, but he is the only guy I mess around with like this.

He kissed me on my inner thighs.

My phone was ringing, but I didn't answer. Then it rang repeatedly.

"Are you gonna answer it?" Shawn asked.

"I can't right now." I said.

"Answer that phone, just don't moan." Shawn said.

I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Miss Knowles...." I heard Megan's voice.

"Oh! Hey Megan!" I said.

Shawn rubbed his tip against my clit.

"I thought you were coming at 8:30.." Megan said.

".....I....am.." I said while trying not to moan.

Shawn stuck it in and pushed my legs back to my shoulders. "Flexible... mm" Shawn said lowly.

"It's 8:56..." Megan said.

"Ohh God... that feels so.." I coughed. "I'll be a little late, give me 30 minutes."

"Tell Shawn I said hey." Megan said then laughed.

"What makes you think I'm with him?" I asked.

"I know how you sound while having sex. Enjoy yourself, I'll be waiting for you to pick me up." Megan said and then hung up.

I set my phone aside, hoping I didn't make Megan uncomfortable. I know she likes me and her knowing I'm having sex with Shawn probably made her feel a certain way.

"They heard me?" Shawn asked.

"I think so." I said.

I showered and got ready to pick up Megan after Shawn and I finished. On the way to Megan's house, I made a brief stop at a smoothie place to buy her something to put on her stomach during her test.

I arrived at her house and saw her and her mom on the porch. I got out of the car to greet her mom.

"Hey, Mrs. Pete!" I said and hugged her.