Chapter 21

-Megan

I was informed by Beyoncé that she intends to take me to the mall today. Despite me not wanting her to spend any money on me, she is determined to allow me to shop for new clothes and other items I want. We are currently on the way to the mall.

"I'm going home after tomorrow. My mom is gonna be home then." I told Beyoncé.

Beyoncé sighed. "Oh okay, that's great."

"Why don't you sound happy?" I asked her.

"I am happy." She said.

"Don't sound like it." I mumbled.

After arriving at the mall, Beyoncé parked the car and we exited. A group of girls walked up to me.

"Oh my God!!! Megan thee stallion!!!" They shouted.

I didn't know why they were so happy to see me. "Hey!!" I said.

"We love your song! I listen to it every day!" One girl said.

"Girl I have been following you for a while. I always be on your Instagram lives."

"Thank yall." I said and smiled.

"Can we take a group picture?"

"Sure!" I said.

Beyoncé held the phone to snap a picture of me and the girls. I didn't know people would recognize me when I'm out, this is crazy.

"Nice meeting you!" I said before walking into the mall with Beyoncé.

"Someday, you will shine as a star. It's amazing how fans are already running towards you." Beyoncé said.

"You will too if you let loose and realize you can sing very good." I told Beyoncé.

During my time at the mall, I purchased 5 new outfits, 1 pair of shoes, a new purse, numerous items from Bath and Body Works, as well as a few pieces of jewelry and some hygiene products.

"Thank you, Miss Knowles, you didn't have to do all of this for me." I said as we walked out of the mall.
I'm so thankful for Beyoncé, this short amount of time we've spent together meant a lot and made me feel closer to her.

"I understand that you have been facing many challenges and I genuinely want you to just be happy. It hurts me to witness your sadness and frustration." Beyoncé said. "Although I am aware that money cannot provide happiness, I am making every effort to ensure your happiness and distract you from the bad thoughts."

"You make me happy enough. Your presence is all I need.." I said.

Beyoncé glanced over at me and smiled.

We got in the car. "I don't regret anything we did together, but I am sorry for coming on to you and putting you in crazy situations..." I told her.

"Megan..." Beyoncé took a deep breath. "Never mind."

"Say it." I said.

"It's nothing."

"When you entered the room that night, I sensed your kiss on my cheek. Although I was not completely asleep, I distinctly heard you express, "I love you more than you think." I admitted. "Do you feel a way about me?"

Beyoncé looked at me and gave me eye contact.

"I won't tell anyone." I said.

I was completely in shock and felt a wave of pleasure as Beyoncé gently placed her hand on my face, directing her lips to meet mine in a passionate kiss. The sensation of her soft and warm hands combined with the delightful taste of her lips left me feeling aroused.