I don't like that falling feels like flying 'til the bone crush

Emily woke up with a pounding headache she was trying to open her eyes but they were sensitive and the bright light hurt her, she was laying on the floor trying to open her eyes entirely replaying in her mind the events that led her to this moment- staring at the ceiling.
She was starting to realise she wasn't in Sam's kitchen anymore, alert and aware of the fact she had no idea where she is and still adjusting to the annoying lights Emily rolled over onto her side and used her hands to push herself up she regretted moving because her head started spinning, the pain she felt in the back of her head was almost unbearable she reached to touch it and sighed when she saw the blood, seeing the floor was not covered with her blood she guessed she didn't lose a lot of it and was relieved.

Emily stood up her phone was no longer with her she looked at her surroundings, she was in a small basement filled with boxes containing some clothes and Christmas decorations Emily walked past the boxes, it looked like she was the first to visit the basement in years nothing was touched and dust was scattered everywhere she decided to test her now nonexistent luck and went towards the stairs to leave. She opened the door quietly she didn't know where was officer Davis or why he hadn't locked her up but she didn't want to stay there and find out.

Leaving the basement Emily was sure she wasn't in his house anymore this place unlike his house was big and empty, no family pictures no colors she looked around her and saw no one was home but she was certain Jane was there too she went up the stairs of the lifeless house the only thing that looked alive was the door she saw in front of her, a white door with a little pink decorations and a name sign 'Emma'.

Emily knocked on the door already guessing who's waiting for her on the other side, instead of the door opening or at least getting an answer she heard a click sound like someone inserted a key into the lock, Emily was trying opening the door but it was already locked.

She felt stupid for trying opening it despite it being locked she probably scared Jane. She felt heavy and slowly started sliding down the door.

"Jane?" She whispered but she got no answer
"my name is Emily do you think you could open the door?״ there was a silence. Emily wasn't planning on leaving Jane especially when Sam was no where to be seen and it seemed like they actually could run.

‎״Im here to bring you home"

Emily was about to and break the lock but to her surprise she heard the familiar click sound again that told her the door it about to get unlocked.

The door wasn't locked anymore but Jane still did not opened it. Emily heard her small footsteps running away from the door and opened it slowly, she entered the room and saw her sitting on the floor at the corner of the room with her stuffed animal between her hands and It's ear in her mouth.

"It's okay I promise I'm not here to hurt you" Emily said in response to Jane shrinking and pressing her back against the wall to distance herself from the unidentified woman in front of her, seeing her reaction Emily now could guess why Sam stole the bunny he must've known how much Jane loved it and knew how scared she could get.

"that's a really cute bunny you have there, what's his name?" It seemed like the the question made her stop chewing the bunny ear and drop it, Jane was looking at it like she just remembered she had it with her

"His name is Charlie my daddy got him for me for my birthday" she said inspecting her present between her hands not removing her eyes from the grey bunny