when I was shipwrecked, I thought of you

Truly don't know how I feel about this chapter I'm so indecisive I hope you'll enjoy it nevertheless, tell me what you think your thoughts are allowed feel free to comment anything :)
Chapter:
4x03 | "minimal loss"

Emily and Reid arrived in Colorado with Nancy Lunde which was a Child protective service agent, like any other underground cult their views on outsiders weren't very positive so before they got there Emily asked Nancy to not identify her and Reid as FBI agents but as a child victim interview experts.

_
"Is it inappropriate for a husband to share a bed with his wife?" Emily and Reid were undercover now, interviewing Jessica her words made Emily's stomach flip, discovering she was Cyrus's wife made Emily feel in such discomfort she was disgusted like she was the one sharing the bed with the man.

she didn't like him since the moment Nancy introduced them to him, there was something about him that just made her feel uneasy and she was right. Jessica was only 15 and she fully believed this was okay she was manipulated to believe what Cyrus was doing is right.

Just then Cyrus bursts into the classroom with other armed men, telling them that the ranch is being raided.

Panic was quick to follow them out of the room fear and confusion were everywhere, when Cyrus couldn't call for a ceasefire and inside all of the chaos Nancy believed she could reason with the SWAT team and left despite Emily persistent efforts to change her mind.

"Where's lunde?" Emily asked when Cyrus got back to try and calm his followers, Nancy was shot by a stray bullet.

"It wasn't us." He simply said Emily looked around with her mouth open to see if everyone heard the same thing she did. she was in disbelief.

"Are you serious? You can't shoot it out with the cops! You have children here." She was caught by surprise and answered angrily, the way he said it so calmly like if they didn't kill Nancy it made the fact she was dead any less horrible it made her furious and in addition to that he was now putting children in harm's way.

He stared at her like she just stole his weapon and hit his head with it, like he never witnessed someone daring to raise their voice at him.
"You think I don't know? I didn't start this." He answered with the same calm tone he used to tell her Nancy died
"I'll take the roof. You take the tunnel." He then said to the other man next to him not letting Emily the chance to answer.

Only later Cyrus was able to get their attention and tell the SWAT team to pull back and they agree.

So now both Emily and Reid were trapped underneath the compound, with armed men and a cult leader who believed a battle is coming and God will "see them through" Emily couldn't believe this was happening.

_
"Hotch!" at the BAU Aaron was pulled out of his thoughts by Morgan's loud yell

Aaron felt like his deepest fears are coming true he didn't need to leave the office because the moment he put down the phone and locked eyes with Morgan he already knew.

In a second all of the phone started ringing, now that his feeling turned out to be true and he knew what is wrong he could work on changing it. it was almost calming.

Almost.

"Hotch" Dave called after him before he left to pack his stuff from his office and head to the jet with the rest of their team