Chapter XII: State of Confusion

Hey guys! New Chapter.

First, I want to say sorry if i have grammatical errors and I know I usually shift my tenses from past to present. English is not my native language but I'm trying my best to write where my readers will understand it. I already have my editor and she's currently editing my chapters. :))

4000+ reads and that's all because of you awesome readers... woohoo!

a huge THANK YOU for reading my story...

I think this chapter is crappy but I hope you still Vote and Comment.

I will stop blabbering now... Scarlet is really confuse today so know the reason why *evil smile*

***

“You and your hot gay bestfriend are acting like no drama had happened” Elina whispered beside me looking pointedly at Raf who’s at my left side busy reading a humongous book. Nerd hot gay!

I glanced at Raf and studied his face. His eyebrows were knitted, eyes focused on the book he’s reading. He had that tendency to have his own little world when he’s studying, concentrating well. His full attention directed at his books or notes. So it’s really not a question why he’s so smart and always at the top of all his classes.

I glanced back at Elina, her chin on her hand placed on her desk, gawking at Raf. I rolled my eyes seeing her, mesmerized at a studious Raf. Well, Raf really looks hot when he’s studying. He looks oh so manly and serious, you wouldn’t even guess he’s gay when you don’t know him.

And yeah, I’m admitting I’m perverting over my bestfriend… What college did to me?

“Well, I told you we patched things up so everything is back to normal… I guess?” I whispered back peeking at Raf to see if he was listening to our conversation.

The past two days were so eventful and yesterday after repeatedly hitting Raf’s arm, he deleted my un-girly like face on his camera. We ended eating at a restaurant, still inside the campus, then he dropped me off in my dorm room. When I got inside, Elina was waiting for me asking me if how was I coping with the whole Raf liking a guy. So I told him everything that had happened on that day. Her emotions were constantly changing hearing my story from happy to confused to angry to fuming to envious then back to happy again. She wanted to meet both Liam and Christina. And she also wanted to shave every hair on Christina’s body. Now, who’s the abusive one?

“I just hope so honey ‘cause I don’t want seeing you crying again. It’s really tiring being your personal clown” Elina murmured, pouting, still staring at Raf.

I narrowed my eyes at her, “I didn’t ask you to be my personal clown El and can you stop eye raping Raf!” I hissed under my breath trying not to speak louder.

She turned her head to look at me then she stifled a laugh. What’s funny?

“I didn’t know you know the word eye raping. I’m not eye raping him, I’m just loving the view and boy the view looks great!” She beamed now her voice a bit louder.

“Elina!—”

“Let her love the view or more like, as you termed…” Raf said still looking at his book then turned to face me, “Eye rape me, am I right karmiy?” He winked then smirked widely.

Oh. My. God.

Not even the color of blood will compare my face right now. It’s so deep red that I thought my head would burst!

Elina giggled beside me and I swear to God I will be the one shaving her hair later when she’s fast asleep. She’s not even embarrassed that she got caught.